The 32nd Dáil Eireann

They can dress it up so they have a month to get the budget passed, Brexit Summit etc, and then call the election for middle of February.

Yeah, makes sense - but do FF withdraw their confidence motion? Do FG commit to an election making them a lame-duck immediately (particularly with the Brexit summit imminent).

Francy steps down and they stumble on until February so as to get budget passed & Brexit negotiations started. No way the lads ruin Christmas for themselves. Is it two years ministers have to serve to get the ministerial pension? Although a lot of them would have two years served already in previous governments.

Guys, I know we’re an inconsequential county bless us, but we’re eh flooded, and no one seems to care what with this auld yoke. Its very disheartening.

1 Like

I dunno. I think Leo might just go for it. An election would come very fast for SF with their changeover and Leo and Mary Lou would tear strips off Meehawl in any debate and make him look very old indeed. FF might lose some support because they forced the issue. Leo gets to play it like he’s virtuous but hard done by and that this is political scheming by FFSF that’s damaging the country.

Either way, it’s Labour’s election to lose.

It’s not like you give a fuck about Mountmellick either fella.

6 Likes

Hopefully the motorway is unaffected? The rest of Laois is really just drainage for that.

1 Like

Could Leo be banking on the Brexit too. When the brits came out this week having a cut off him and the gov there was fairly universal support. Go to the summit, veto the UK then have an election looking like the guy who stood up to the Brits?

As you said, both FG and SF will be having a cut off M Martin and both Leo and Mary Lou are far more dangerous in that environment than Adams or Kenny.

Leo has been very good on Brexit in my view. But a cunt on everything else.

He has excelled in the novelty sock department as well tbf.

Sure look it, when FF/SF get into gov they’ll have the health service and housing crisis solved within 3-6 months if their easy solution bluster is anything to go by

Nor Port for that matter

Drinking Port?

The word nigger is used as much as ever. Are you mental?

wtf?

10 Likes

Not by white lads from Cork though.

1 Like

@Turenne uses it with his homies all the time

2 Likes

Kev seems to be having a bit of a breakdown over the last week or so.

2 Likes

Is there a full moon soon?

This place is permanently under a full moon .

2 Likes