The 45s or alternatively 25s or 30s thread

Iā€™m talking about 110 mush. 3 pairs.

I see

All 45 out our way, no 110 played. Never even saw it until college.

Fuck it Iā€™d love a game of 110. Havenā€™t played in years.
The play 41 or 31 in kerry. 6 for best trump. All versions are fine games of chance but 110 is a game of skill.
Iā€™d be playing it as a young fella just praying I didnā€™t fuck it up,rather than win. The grandfather would go ballistic if you played it wrong.
Shit do I hit him?
What do I lead off with?
Can I make twenty without the 5? Great times.

[QUOTE=ā€œJulio Geordio, post: 1054522, member: 332ā€]
Can I make twenty without the 5? [/QUOTE]
Yeh youā€™d be brickin it and sum cunt saves the 5 til last and you only on 15ā€¦going all out and getting bell was/is fucking magic!

[QUOTE=ā€œJulio Geordio, post: 1054522, member: 332ā€]Fuck it Iā€™d love a game of 110. Havenā€™t played in years.
The play 41 or 31 in kerry. 6 for best trump. All versions are fine games of chance but 110 is a game of skill.
Iā€™d be playing it as a young fella just praying I didnā€™t fuck it up,rather than win. The grandfather would go ballistic if you played it wrong.
Shit do I hit him?
What do I lead off with?
Can I make twenty without the 5? Great times.[/QUOTE]

The grandfather would crucify you for not taking a hit for ā€œthe tableā€, yet he had no problem taking a dirty 5 of his own :pint:

I still remember the day I went double bubble (bell) without the 5 to win the game. Incredible scenes.

Got a grand game going earlier. The standard was poor but the craic was 90.

Is there anything better than the roaring after a callers knave gets hit with a 5 :smiley:

1 Like

Ah fuck it, Iā€™d love a game. We will just call off the TFK Limerick Christmas party and just call out to Runts with a few slabs and have a few games.

:eek:

So it will be just me, Mikey and @Joe Player dropping paw over the Xmas

So it will be just me, Mikey and @Joe Player dropping paw over the Xmas[/QUOTE]
Afraid soā€¦ Tho there wonā€™t be much for you and Mikey.

Yeah, good one

@Joe Player is a dog.

A hound more like

I hit it in that aforementioned game around New Years. The man with the knave ran the pub. His response was one of surprise ā€˜Ah fuck ya - and your father is a nice man!ā€™

The Ace of Hearts.

Wonderful card. So graceful.

Is there anything better than leaving down a low level trump when robbing?

Or leading off with a trump out of turn and shrugging your shoulders ā€œsure Iā€™d no choiceā€ when you have a full hand

Until some fucker hoards the 9 or 10 and stops you for the jink

I jinksed it:clap: