The A league thread

This is actually Victory’s big weakness, they’re terrible defending crosses into the bix, particularly low fast ball and Bernie does that brilliantly.

Adelaide aren’t out of this yet. They’ve played quite well in the first half. Terrible time to concede but I quietly fancy them to get this back level.

Mabil coming on will certainly help.

Scrub that.

Ok, maybe not

Carrusca is a joy to watch. Adelaide need one soon.

I know its 3-0 and it should turn into a very boring game, but far from it, some deadly stuff being played here.

A little bit of a shemozzle there. Good to see.

Ref bottled it. Ryall should be gone. Sydney resorting to Tyrone type tactics.

That was a really good game of football.

Very good. Are adelaide gonna lose many if that team in the off season? I’ve a soft spot for them. Gombau sends them out to play cavalier stuff.

Also, Tara Rushton is a fucking gem.

I’d love to have her interview me after a game.
[ATTACH=full]2817[/ATTACH]

Yeah, I think Adelaide will lose a few of their spanish guys and maybe Mabil.
Tara is an absolute peach, she’s lovely. I cant decide between her amd Lucy Zelic. Throw up an oul photo of Lucy for us there Chucks.

:clap:

Who wins it? Back home for it now so going to miss out. Hard to back against sky blues in this form

Who’s that?

I think I love them both equally, though I preferred Lucy before she cut her hair shorter.
Feel free to interspere your football analysis with pictures if these delightful and very intelligent football ladies.

Loko, are you drunk?

Tara, Mel and Lucy in one shot. Lucy a distant third if you ask me. She does look like she’d enjoy ironing shirts though.

http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/10632346_283054825231179_2142813884_n.jpg

I also have a big thing for Louise Ransom and Megan Barnard on Fox Sports News.