The A league thread

Huh?

Huh?

3-2 it finishes to Perth. Thereā€™s a steel spine to this team, they have lots of quality but theyā€™re more than the sum of their parts and other assorted cliches. Andy Keoghā€™s on fire, Kenny Loweā€™s getting sent to the stands. This was a huge result and a statement by them. I stick with my prediction.
Now watch them go to shut.
Our first home game tomorrow, lovely to be back on Saturday evenings at Central Coast Stadium, all the same friends around us except for the really annoying bitch who sits behind us and never shuts the fuck up.
@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy weā€™re going to smash your intern wage level players tomorrow.
(The Mariners donā€™t have that problem, we came up with the solution of just not paying our players, which is why Josh Rose was playing for City tonight, while his wife and kids live in the Nsw central coast, because heā€™s owed 6 months wages and super by us)

Itā€™s not enough that Andy Keogh scores a hat trick tonight, now he gets to chat with the delicious Tara Rushton.

Andy Keogh is the best player in Australia :joy:

Andy Keogh has 30 Irish caps which is absolutely shocking

Heā€™s not by a long way, but doing very well here.

@Fitzy & @Loko_Cove

Newcastle jets are 5/2 tomorrow morning to beat Wellington phoenix. Is this a Chaaaaaaaaaaaaarge moment?

No charge moment. Itā€™s good value but probably about right. Newcastle have improved a lot but are still limited. They are missing their Keeper and best 3 centre halves. Phoenix got stuffed last week and are pretty poor but had a man sent off early enough against a pacey victory team in Melbourne, it was always going to end one way.

1 Like

Off to the big blue tonight with @Chucks_Nwoko. Sunshine supporters

1 Like

Cheers
Chucked a tenner on newcastle -1 @ 13/2 for funsies anyways

Perth Glory -1 at home to Wanderers is possibly better value at $3.50. WSW are very limited this year especially at the back. I think they could be in for a hard day at the office with Keogh and Taggart

1 Like

Letā€™s smash the cunts. Who we playing?

https://youtu.be/enudaXE4TZE

These pack of rats

Sorry Art, only tuning in now. I wouldnā€™t have advised to go with the Jets - new manager bounce for them, but I know their manager and heā€™s a complete tool. Iā€™ve had dealings with him in the past and he hasnā€™t a clue. Good win for phoenix.
@Loko_Cove good win as well for Sydney, though Victory should have scored three, that was a an atrocious penalty by Belisha who was dreadful tonight. Sydney look the business, theyā€™ll be hard bet this year, but Iā€™m still backing Glory to win it.

We won a game!

1 Like

Some winner

This has been one hopeless performance @Fitzy considering all Wellington are missing.

A substantial number of A League fans are such fucking benders