The Adam Johnson Thread

Who wants to see that type of muck pal, delete that will you for fuck sake.

That’s LCD humour right there.

If that’s true then 6 years was lenient. Sick sick bastard.

Its true.

Ya right…serious? I know a lad that got a German Shepard to ride an English wan literally to death. Lad is not a friend of mine but know him and his mad kids I do😫 few bullet points mate on aj case please?

The fuck?

1 Like

What about this one lads, bizarre as fuck. His crime…He was lobbing one at her as she slept, she was his live in girlfriend :smile: He also touched her as she slept. She woke up ‘a bit wet’ one night.
Fucking hell I could have a life sentence hanging over me if the missus ever crosses fully to the dark side.

100% true. For some reason it was ruled inadmissible in court and the media were prevented from reporting it until today.

Remember that degenerate @Chucks_Nwoko has been constantly defending Adam Johnson in this thread whilst attacking the Catholic Church on another thread.

Another sick puppy.

You never heard bout that? Google it mate

DPP appealed that sentence after the girlfriend kicked up. He was convicted to I think five years this week. It’s an odd one though.

1 Like

Google beastiality? Nah, thanks pal, I don’t think I will. Weirdo.

I’m not surprised you are friendly with one of the dirtiest bastards on the planet.

Weirdo? Watch that lip parkie its just a fact now fuck off with your little insults

You’re the one advocating people looking up beastiality and sympatising about a fella who groomed young girls, you utterly fucking bizarre fucker. When the fuck did you get here?

1 Like

Ha ha not friends, know . For a lad who makes youse out to be the beez knees you really are just a wanna be bully. know any weirdos youself? Fr whatshisname maybe. Lot of limerick folk know that story kid now sling that hook

Right 1st calm down. 2nd I didn’t follow the case better things to be doing with myself. 3 I brought. Up that mad case in limerick cause a lad here mentioned aj was looking at animal shit. Now apologies please or get fucked. And btw that case is well known in limerick sick as it is…and it was in the national papers. Hiv knows about it I guarantee, the deviant

Dismissing the sentence application, Lady Justice Rafferty said the single judge wrote: “Although a sentence of six years may be stiff, even severe, I do not consider it to be arguable that it was manifestly excessive.”

Lady Justice Rafferty added: “We agree.”

Did Lady Rafferty just reply to herself there? Rattled as fuck.

1 Like

Read it again there Fagan. You too @Tim_Riggins

3 Likes

Ooooft

He’s been stitched up like a kipper by the Sun.