The Alt Right and their "free speech" campaign and "racism" against white people

Nuts

1 Like

I believe that parent is a gimp.

I’ve a good few friends who are teachers. Not for all the proverbial tea would I do it. The parents are fucking cunts these days.

That never happened

You’d think not, but it did. I don’t see the value in making stuff up on the internet!

Shot dead for having the audacity to utter three words.

I’m not sure it’s very wise to be using the phrase ‘n**ger’ or versions thereof in the current climate. It may not deserve to have one of your group shot dead, but you’d be wise to maybe err on the side of caution or just simple cop on in these fraught times.

May she rest in peace.

The news report I saw suggested she said “all lives matter” in response to a group of protestors saying “black lives matter”. In any event, there’s a 3 year old kid without a mother because of this stupidity.

If it wasn’t reported by CNN then it didn’t happen.

And the article has been moved here because it’s about “racism” against white people, as opposed to a murder. Apparently.

White lives don’t matter mate, get with the program.

John and the boys have a new edition out…

The inside contents are belters too!

Why is it called “the Irish Light”?

Is it a reference to “here, Mistahr, have ya gorra light?”

Or because it is light on facts?

Or light on population, which would make a lie of their headline?

Just asking questions.

Like can you find Ireland on this map of Africa?

Its kinda crazy, but I actually did. The world is a lot more fucked up than I thought. Climate Change y’all.

That should keep the likes of @gaillimhmick @The_Most_Infamous @glenshane @Horsebox @estebandaface @EmilioButragueno and the rest of the headbangers armed with questions to just ask for the next month or two.

One could ask this dullard where I’ve said anything against refugees or migrants but he wouldn’t have the balls to answer.

Stop tagging me you pretentious hypocritical piece of shit.

2 Likes