The Alt Right and their "free speech" campaign and "racism" against white people

You are one discussing it here. I merely commented

Iā€™ve answered you on the racism thread where this topic belongs.

I came here for an argument!!

Sorry. This is abuse ā€¦ You want next door, room 12a.

1 Like

Watery tart ā€¦ :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

In answer to @Julio_Geordioā€™s question on whether the recent whiteness training in Seattle was sensitivity training, I believe the answer to that would be no. The title of the training is the first clue: ā€œInterrupting Internalized Racial Superiority and Whitenessā€. Hereā€™s a sample slide to give you a flavor for the content:

So Julio, hereā€™s the things you need to get rid of to become sufficiently woke. All comfort, no more sipping IPAs in front of the fire for you mate. Give up your house and land, youā€™re oppressing people. Give up your relationships with white people, you can only have friends that are POC. Youā€™re not allowed to speak as speaking is racist, but also not allowed to be silent as silence is racist.

Even lads like @Rocko and @Thomas_Brady have to attend as arabs and pretend arabs are classified as white, as are Jews.

Iā€™m Lakota.

I was willing until then but I am in my fuck hanging around with people of cork

Where does ā€˜posts over and over and over again about race on an irish anonymous message board thats usually just for lads to talk shite about gambling and sportā€™ fit into the flow chart?

1 Like

What is it with people and their desire to limit public discourse? Itā€™s starting to creep into this forum which is a very disturbing trend.

This is @Rockoā€™s thread mate, if you have a problem with people discussing racism on TFK take it up with him.

Some shocking racism on display here. I wonder why she deleted it if thatā€™s what she believes.

hubba bubba :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Iā€™d let her correct my genetic defects ā€¦ Larry knows the score

Not really sure why the tucker Carlson clip started this thread as it has nothing to do with free speech and instead discusses how a race of people are lumped together and considered to have the same uniform defects.

But anyway, seeing that I, ah, started it, all welcome please back any post or opinion with argument or evidence, and if the answer has already been given, but you donā€™t understand it, re read it, donā€™t keep asking or infractions will be given.

Another strange post move here,the BLM founders very clear racism wasnā€™t deemed racist enough for that thread, because, well itā€™s hard to be sure.

Thank god for free speech or her real motives might never be known to the world. Another win for 1A and the Canadian charter of rights in her case.

You need to come back to Seattle and do your whiteness training. There is no such thing as racism against white people, including Irish travelers, Italians, Arabs and Jews.

I donā€™t need to go to Seattle to be told that

Free speech allowed throughout this thread, except the thread title which has been changed again. Itā€™s almost like someone has to put a childish one on it just in case thereā€™s any interest in an open exchange of ideas. Canā€™t be having that.

The injuns kept black slaves too mate.

Sioux was the name other tribes had for the lakota, it roughly translates as murdering torturing inhuman uncivilized slave owners.
At least- thatā€™s what a hopi jeweller told me. He also said his people kept slaves and dabbled in cannibalism