The Anti Rugby Football Thread Pt 2

Some finish to the Ulster match here. They conceded an 84th minute try for the Stormers to draw level at 15 all. And he nails the conversion.

That looked close

Capped at 30k.

Fantastic finish.

Are all Irish rugby teams complete bottlers?

2 Likes

Very unlucky for Ulster. That kick looked wide on first viewing and there seemed to be a blatant forward pass in the build up to the try.

Yes. Its a part of being an irish professional player 101 in the academy. Grassroots to green shirts at the pinnacle of a RWC QF

Brilliant game. Really enjoyed it.

1 Like

Not as blatant as the Ulster try in the first half.

Didnā€™t bottle, just worn down. A very brave performance. Winger going off was a big moment. He was dynamite.

I only caught the last 15 minutes so havenā€™t seen it yet. Seemed to be a great game alright.

Five up against 14 men? Thereā€™s no excuse not to close that out.

You had the best bit tbh.

1 Like

Classic Irish rugby :clap::clap::clap::joy::joy::joy:

The 15 minutes I saw was relentless Stormers pressure Iā€™d say they were out on their feet.

I only saw the last ten myself.

Baloucone? Heā€™ll be a good addition to the wing for Ireland.

4 Likes

That was some pass for the last try actually.

He looked absolutely dynamite. Never heard of him before. Just back from a long injury they said, and looked another nasty one there, hip flexor. Bollox of an injury if so.

2 Likes

As a matter of interest, would it have been back to 15 Vs 15 for extra time does anyone know?

Carries over into extra-time unlike in GAA I think. So Stormers would have been 14 men still.