The Anti Rugby Football Thread Pt 2

Bud, you’re the man with answers apparently. I’m saying we’ve an issue, racism needs stomping. You said NFL is 75% black- expand in how this means youre sure that had reduced or removed racism? Get rid of white lads?

That fixed it, it did? What other measures make it the sporting bastion of equality?

Teach us. We need your help. You hardly entered in here to use racism to just cloak your hatred of rugby?

Share your insight from your sport. You’ve stats and all sure. Help us solve it.

It’s deplorable. Share how your sport crushed it.

It’ll be even worse when they see his kicking!

1 Like

Great to see Irish Rugby world class at something.

1 Like

Great to see.

To be coached by van graan who probably won’t allow anyone to pass him the ball :smiley:

A bag of Golden Wonders and a box of chocolates would be a fine Secret Santa present to receive to be fair.

The NFL solved racism with the Rooney Rule. And you get draft picks for losing Mike McDaniel from your staff who barely looks like he spent an afternoon in the bog.

1 Like

Unreal finish here to the Connaught v Ulster game. Adam Byrne who I’d completely forgotten about is after getting over in the corner to make it 20-22. Last gasp kick from Carty to come.

Narrowly wide from Jack Carty. The home fans were cheering before it tailed off.

Typical Connacht finish by them missing the conversation. Entertaining last 10 mins

1 Like

Adam Byrne was named as a bolter for the 2017 Lions Tour by Will Greenwood about 6 years ago. A player who never kicked on at all. Made his debut for Leinster when he was about 18 around 2012.

1 Like

Will Greenwood is a simpleton

Just stood through Connaught Vs Ulster there for the last few hours. My fingers can barely operate the phone. What a balls of a sporting spectacle. The game should be outlawed.

13 Likes

Serves you right.

3 Likes

Egg on Kimmages face

A 0-0 thriller so far between La Rochelle and Ulster. 53 mins gone

Imagine trying to watch that scutter sober

3 Likes

A parliamentary report?
I could have told you that on the back of a fag box.

1 Like