The Anti Rugby Football Thread Pt 2

Detailed work has been put into “potty parity” in venues. That is typically measured by length of wait rather than number of toilets, thus reconfiguring toilets for events where there are different gender profiles is not unusual.

This is standard around venues all over the world and is progressive. No surprise that the chap who thinks driving a car is something swanky is stuck in the past.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/the-number-one-problem-for-football-fans-finding-a-bathroom/2017/09/06/127371b8-9284-11e7-aace-04b862b2b3f3_story.html

1 Like

You still googling to defend a stadium :joy::joy:

No bud, it’s just a well known fact that you apparently needed some detail on. I’m sure Croke Park redesignates toilets themselves for concerts.

I was at Taylor Swift myself a few weeks ago and us male Swifties lost access to some of the facilities we’d normally have access to.

Anything else from you?

2 Likes

The lads designing the Aviva and calculating the number of toilets made the mistake of thinking it was a stadium to watch sport in rather than a place to drink pints with the goys :joy:

Even Gerry Thornley gets it.

Gerry Thornley: Time to ban the booze during games at the Aviva – The Irish Times?

This constant flow of people became so tediously repetitive that he began to keep count. By the time the game had finished, he reckoned he had stood up 73 times. He won’t be going back.

1 Like

Again mate, you reconfigure games depending on the profiles you expect to go by gender. Pretty standard stuff- it might not always be accurate but it is normal fare.

You seem to be flailing here and have moved to another topic. Do you not have any more grainy photos of your big day out saved to share with us?

1 Like

I’ve you hopping like a sausage in a pan defending your beloved Aviva.

You even made a top ten list of stadiums :joy::joy: like it was 2008 on the INTERNET

1 Like

I don’t need to defend anything. You were mesmerised by an underground car park and a door at the Aviva, you do all the heavy lifting.

1 Like

I’ll sort you a parking pass next year pal.

Myself, @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy and the rest of the civilised population use public transit to get to games.

If you get another Make a Wish tour though be sure to send us updated photos as those ones are fairly grainy at this stage.

2 Likes

Man takes responsibility for actions

A strange concept for @thelimericks

35k tickets sold for the curtain raiser on Friday night.

Some crowd for a minor match with no Irish involvement…rubby is some draw

Ronan O’Gara’s articles in the Examiner are excellent.

2 Likes

Strange Leinster team.

What’s strange about it?

Well James Lowe has been injured and they picked two centres on the subs. Jimmy o Brien can also cover centre too. Seems odd to me.

Last year they done something similar and Lowe couldn’t run after two minutes and they had to leave him on because all they had was Frawley and byrne on the bench.

It’s a very hard game to predict. That’s a light enough Leinster pack. Doris not in his best position either.

Surprised they didn’t start Jenkins for ballast.

Joe McCarthy and Jenkins are better players than Ross moloney.

Frawley would drop back with Keenan to the wing I suppose. Keenan is very durable anyway.

They need the 6-2 split with the power the French have up top. Its the one thing Leinster are susceptible to.

Gibson Park is huge here, twice the player of McGrath, need to set a fast pace here and move their big lads around.

Na sure they’ve your man Charlie at 23.

They went 5-3 split With Baird covering the back row which again is a little odd.

I’d be more worried about baird, Jenkins and Joe McCarty as a manager.

1 Like