The Anti Rugby Football Thread Pt 2

Leicester is a class home ground and so is Northampton.

1 Like

For a population of 70 million :joy:

It’s absolutely woejus no matter what way you dice it.

It was generally described as a thriller. That’s the interesting thing about the attendances, there have been some brilliant finals recently but the crowds are dropping.

You can just admit you are wrong instead of digging in.

55 million population but the point stands.

Day two of complete spoofing continues.

You didn’t watch the final.

You had no idea New Zealand v South Africa were playing.

You made a silly statement about rugby being finished and have been desperately clutching at straws ever since.

You sure? You didn’t even know who was in the final until yesterday. I genuinely never heard anyone discuss rugby and refer to a team as ‘London’, it shows how completely clueless you are.

I watched the first half of the final.

In 03 England won the World Cup.

At the 04 premiership final there was less than 60k.

You can keep spoofing all you like.

1 Like

You wouldn’t even know the rugby “world” cup was starting soon. Savage lack of buzz about the place.

And were you impressed with Londons play in the opening half?

What are you even on about?

There’ll never be a buzz in portlaois no matter what’s on.

2 Likes

You told me yesterday it was a Sarries v London final, were you impressed when watching London in the half you saw?

Hard to believe at the 03 Premiership final when England were six nation’s champions and matching towards World Cup glory only 40k turned up.

Final attendances are up and league average attendances are up and this with national team going so bad.

That was clearly a typo and that’s what you’re reduced to arguing.

headshot GIF

1 Like

It’s not on in PL AFAIK.

Attendance drops is the least of English rubby’s problems when clubs are dead on their knees financially since covid. They’ll eventually have to hope phoenix clubs can maintain the fanbase they have rather than expanding.

1 Like

They’ll finally let the Welsh Clubs in I’d imagine.

Welsh fans won’t give a fiddlers about the clubs no matter where they end up. Like how most cunts on here for LOI. Adding Cardiff/Scarlets/whoever isn’t gonna make a difference to the implosion of British rubby.

2 Likes