The Anti Rugby Football Thread Pt 2

ā€œMercurialā€.

i.e. he always bottled it when needed most.

1 Like

Iā€™d agree. A french cipriani

Thomas Castaignede from about 20 years ago - now that was the archetypal French flair rugby player

7 Likes

I I havenā€™t heard that name in a long time.

1 Like

Serge Blanco
Fag at halftime.

Theyā€™d ride anything those French

1 Like

The dockers would have joined them if it had been in the regional hospital in Limerick

Philippe Bernat-Salles
Philippe Saint-Andre

And Iā€™ll throw in Betsen for the shit and giggles

1 Like

Any discussion on French rugby isnā€™t complete without mentioning the brown balls they used in their home games in the 70s and 80s. They always seemed lighter than the manky white ones everyone else used mainly because the French lads were throwing them around with gay abandonā€‹:football::rugby_football:

1 Like

Did Michalak not have an outstanding game in the 2007 game against NZ?

He did he made the crucial break.

that nineties team of benazzi, magne, sadournay, nā€™tamack even the dour lamaison was my favourite rugby team growing up. Toulouse too. Then connacht went on to beat them years later. Sacre blue.

France literally robbed too because NZ ā€˜deservedā€™ a world cup in 2011 cos all the boring cunts were doing Hakas on the street and the like. An absolute disgrace quickly written off.

1 Like

He did in a super sub role he only played 10 or 15 mins

Brilliant to watch but flaky as fuck

Thereā€™s two fellas in Irish rugby jerseys making an hilarious tik tok involving Irish dancing and a rugby ball on the quays here in town. Rugby sponsors PWC in the background. Theyā€™ll like that.

2 Likes

I think they might be about to do a second take.

could also be a couple of TFKers on their lunch break

About as funny as your man from Conors sketches breaking out a Hurley to hit the ball at pro am in the k club Iā€™d say

1 Like

Sounds better than actually watching golf.

2 Likes

Today, I am feeling Romanian

Weā€™re all Romanian today. Well, a vast majority of us, anyway

1 Like