The Anti Rugby Football Thread Pt 2

Drinking with a Romanian here. Had to remind him his team are in this. He keeps going on about Georgie Hagi.

1 Like

So would i if i was Romanian.

1 Like

Yeah he can’t understand fellas being into rugby.

1 Like

Jesus Hagi was class. A pure baller

Ah man. He was more than that. He was an utter genius. If he played with a big nation they’d be talking about him like maradonna

1 Like

He was a great player but not on the same planet as Maradona,

Popescu, Dumitrrescu we’re excellent players also

Stoichkov and Hagi will be forever linked in my mind, Love me Declan Browne and Mattie Forde

Hagi carried that Romanian team to be fair, they had some good players but he lifted them a few levels.

He’d a left foot like a shotgun

1 Like

Is the romanian lad after getting out the phone :rofl:

The pelanty shoot out win over Romania in Italia 90 may be fondly remember in Oireland, but any neutral that watched that match would have been sickened that Hagi was on the losing side that day. He put on a masterclass and somehow came out on the wrong side. He had more skill in his heel than that whole Irish team combined. He was an absolute joy to watch with that ball at his feet.

1 Like

Players don’t have personalities like that any more.

It was a masterclass

He has his phone yes

1 Like

This could not be more ideally poised ahead of the upcoming inevitable defeat, definitely pre-final. The hubris is already in overdrive and no previous lessons have been learned. Marvellous.

1 Like

A tough night for us all, but please remember, the sun will rise again tomorrow.

2 Likes

A tough night indeed for you, your beloved Melrose, Hawick and Herriots FP fell short

1 Like

Remember, we only have to be lucky once, Irish rugby have to be lucky everytime

7 Likes

Terminal 1?

We need something though. They have our number at the moment.

You know what lads? Today, I am feeling Kiwi.

All Blacks lives matter

1 Like