The Anti Rugby Football Thread Pt 2

Why?

Because it’s so stupid.

1 Like

How?

Don’t know what it is, I’ve a great feeling about Carberry. I think he’s going to push on and we could well see both him and Crowley as Irelands #1&2 at the outhalf position for the next 6 nations.

1 Like

Won’t happen.

He done everything to get out of Munster last summer.

Will end sign for a French club I’m fairly sure in the next few weeks.

Crowley is a vastly Superior player.

Fellas will laugh at that but its true

I don’t see how anybody would disagree.

The vast majority of Munster players weren’t even fit enough over the last few years to play for Ireland.

Coombes was considered unfit by the Irish management.

A proper management team in Munster would have seen significant improvement in the likes of Hayley, Daly and nash. Daly and Nash broke through 3 years ago nearly but neither really improved until this season.

We saw the reemergence of Conor Murray.

Crowley got six months under his belt but if van graan was gone earlier than could have been two full seasons.

Pretty much everyone in Munster has improved under Rowntree after one season.

It was too little too late for Ireland.

2 Likes

I did LOL.

Rowntree has also surrounded himself with good people who know the local landscape. He himself has made it his business to know whats going on at schools and clubs.

A lot of improvements, a good game plan and has actually won something
Van gram was a going backwards

1 Like

Sexton in his going away statement. Christ.

“4 years ago we sat down as a squad and spoke about what we wanted to achieve. Our main motivation and objective was to inspire the nation. I think we achieved that. We lost, but we won.”

6 Likes

E9FCEADC-4699-4140-8EA2-A9E39B86B253

7 Likes

Coach Norman Dale : If you put your effort and concentration into playing to your potential, to be the best that you can be, I don’t care what the scoreboard says at the end of the game, in my book we’re gonna be winners.

Statement ghost written by Jamie Heaslip?

1 Like

I stupidly thought Sexton had more in him than that tripe. So much for the myth it was just the OffTheBall crew hyping that nonsense up

What on earth gave you that idea? He is a man-child in person and spouts pr when interviewed. That marketing piece with shefflin is particularly bad.

1 Like

I suspect his head is mush but he’s as sour a Cunt as I’ve seen despite all the practice at defeat at world cups

https://twitter.com/irishrugby/status/1717843626598846923?s=46

They’ll never learn.

1 year extension makes sense surely

1 Like

You’ll be half way through a cycle again and starting fresh yet again.

1 Like