The Anti Rugby Football Thread Pt 2

You cant. He picked up the ball on the run, and didnt fall over. You can see his shock that it worked so well too.

Heā€™s a proper donkey this fella too so you know its not faked.

Hansen dislocated his shoulder on Monday, Earls and Conway are retired, Lowe seems fucked. Itā€™s very possible he starts in Marseille with somebody like a Nash/Oā€™Brien on the other wing.

Being heavily marked too by the looks of it

Wait until the rugger fans catch sight of Cian Lynch

Isnā€™t he just a ginger Mack Hansen?

How many medals does Mac hold?

https://twitter.com/dubslife1/status/1744126338141696469?s=46&t=K27wQ5SlUD1o1nD3wyFPgA

Sounds like thatā€™s the end of Jimmy o Brien.

Doesnā€™t sound good for James Lowe either.

Huh?

Bad neck injury

Mack Hansen gone too

Jesus, thatā€™s awful if the case.

If Ben Healy was doing whatā€™s heā€™s doing and available for Ireland heā€™s be in the Irish 23 for the French game.

A huge mistake to let him go.

Irish rubby fans wonā€™t realise how important Hansen is until this Six Nations campaign is over.

Massive loss. Biggest threat to break the line, played as second ball player option. Huge loss as there is nowhere near a like for like option on the wing that I can think of

Ben had all the chances to keep his spot over Crowley and kicked them wayward like a penalty shootout in the Aviva. Heā€™s found his level fairplay to him.

Would like to see Ciaran Frawley get a chance at 12. Heā€™s more creative than Aki or henshaw.

Good age profile and could take a little pressure off jack Crowley too.

No doubt the Dublin based media are going to try and rinse Jack from the get go.

Who will we see at 14 lads? I think Stockdale is essentially a certainty now at 11 after the Hansen/JOB news, Lowe seems fucked after France so youā€™re looking at Baloucoune/Nash/Tommy Oā€™Brien/Daly/Larmour/Lowry maybe.

ā€œlet him goā€. He chose to go. Munster made it clear that Crowley and Carbery were ahead of him and Ireland presumably indicated his position in the depth chart there.

Easy to look back with hindsight but I donā€™t remember many wanting Carbery to be dropped at the time, certainly very very few Munster supporters.