The Anti Rugby Football Thread Pt 2

The two Ulster wings have the talent, the Munster wing more solid. I wouldnā€™t mind seeing Ringrose right wing, Stockdale left. Frisch would be intriguing at 13 with better players around him.

I desperately wanted carberry dropped. The only reason he wasnā€™t was because Farrell kept picking
Him.

The minute he was ditched by Ireland he was ditched by Munster.

If Healy was from Leinster no way he leaves the system.

Thereā€™s a bit of a cut, although tinged by a little laziness, to Robert Balocoune. Thereā€™s more in him, but thatā€™s down to himself. He should be grabbing his chance if he gets it.

1 Like
  1. Zebo 14.Keenan. 11. Stockdaleā€¦do the right thing Andy
1 Like

Has all the elements to be top tier if he can put them all together.

But heā€™ll likely drop the first ball and miss a crucial tackle. Might settle then.

Ravaged by injuries. Just when he seems to be on the cusp of making a test breakthrough heā€™ll pull his hammy in training.

Zeebs will bring the X Factor from full back. Move Keenan to the wing

1 Like

I wonder is there anything to all these injuries lads?

Munster could have given Healy far more game time. That was on them. Itā€™s easy with hindsight now to say that should have been the case. It kinda is what it is.

Your point about ā€œif Healy was from Leinsterā€ is utter tinfoil hat horseshit. Why would it be any different. Leinster had three international 10ā€™s (Sexton, Madigan and Carbery) leave in the last 10 years which would seem to prove that.

Itā€™s impressive how Munster fans always feel that anything bad that happens is due to someone outside the province as opposed to their own choices and decisions.

Itā€™s always one of the big bad IRFU/Leinster/Dublin Meeja/refs etc etc who are doing you down. :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: Comfortably the biggest victim complex in Irish sport Iā€™d suggest.

2 Likes

Stockdale prpbably has to play. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if he keeps the rest of it Leinster, could see young Osbourne playing, he likes him.

Balacoune, Stockdale and Lowry immense talents, but it must be overwhelmingly likely that playing the former two together, one of them will fuck up royally.

Is Zebo likely to start for Munster at full back this weekend? The Exeter game they started Shane Daly I think?

Osborne looks like a good talent but is injured too so not likely to feature I would have thought.

Stockdale def likely to come in - in decent enough form and plenty of experience. Was on the fringes of the RWC squad too.

1 Like

Iā€™d start him for munster tbh, hecanā€™t cover the backfield, but is way ahead of them all on everything else bar the odd missed tackle.

Sure everyone knew van graan was at nothing with Munster. It was the Irfu stooge nuicifora who was trying to keep him in place at Munster while resigning every single Leinster player.

If Stockdale has a stormer, he could hold the jersey for WC27, talent never really in question.

Harry Byrne not making that touch the other night was a kick in the hole. He is looking electric. Gibson Park actually cost them the game throwing that ridiculous pass. I donā€™t think Ross Byrnecould hack France away. He is more a November man.

1 Like

Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebs

2 Likes

Zebo is no good and desperately unfit.

Ireland do lack real game changers. The only one with Hansen out is Sheehan.

Cost us in the World Cup. Ireland could still be out there passing left to right with a legless sexton standing still and they wouldnā€™t have scored a winning try.

You need players who can just create something out of nothing.

All the players are like 7.5 out 10 but we lack just that individual start quality.

1 Like

Like zebo.

2 Likes

Healy is a bit like Frawley to me, great size, running threat,nuclear boot but his passing and kicking possibly lacks a little bit of subtlety for an elite 10. Both lads need the games to see but Iā€™m not sure either will get them.

1 Like