The Anti Rugby Football Thread Pt 2

They never stop with their bullshit.A player cant simply be described as average or good,no he has to be “World class” “Freak” and so forth.
And then they cant get their Heineken soaked brains to understand why a substantial amout of Irish people cant stand the circus that surrounds their little bubble.

We see through it.

2 Likes

Hugo likely has the athleticism/fitness of somewhere like a KK senior hurler panel member, a level below the perfectionism of the professional Limerick senior hurlers obviously. I know who my money would be on in a KH v HK Superstars style contest anyway.

Soft hands Hugo.

Heineken is all a bit 2000 of you.

Dancing feet Hugo

Theyre still supping it,believe me.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Some say Shefflins tactics are a bit ‘nego’.

I’d say he’s absolutely run any gaa player into the ground.

Huge difference between people who train full time.

Go way out of that. Half the time they’re preening themselves up against mirrors in the gym and the other they’re slapping each other on the arse with towels in the showers.

Wouldn’t have 60% of the footwork of an average inter-county hurler/footballing attacker.

1 Like

I’d take Hugo Keenan in a running contest all day every day.

I’d back your average league of Ireland footballer to run any gaa player into the ground.

1 Like

Maybe 20 years ago,BC.
Youre dealing with lads now in the GAA that are up at pro soccer player levels of fitness.

Id doubt it. Totally different type of fitness

Not in a million years. There is no comparison to pro athletes.

Soccer players are playing 40-50 games a year.

Remember McGregor fighting mayweather. He was gassed after two rounds.

Back in the early 90’s Graham Geraghty was over at Arsenal for 2 weeks.
By all accounts,Management,Physios,coaches etc couldnt believe his fitness level.Paul Merson is quoted as saying hes the fittest player he’s even seen.
Thats a few years ago!

1 Like

How many times have gaa teams been completely legless after playing three games in three weekends?

Tipperary players could hardly walk v Waterford a week after the Limerick game.

I’d fancy pro athletes. The rest and recovery is huge and allows lads go to another level.

How twee

4 Likes

Brilliant :rofl:

The rubby lads are significantly more likely to be roided up

1 Like

They will have to go nego to halt the gallop of Hego in the championship…

2 Likes