The Anti Rugby Football Thread Pt 2

Hugo Keenan is as fit as a fiddle.

It’s almost like different sports require different types of fitness

4 Likes

Ya I’d say your average Gaelic footballer would run your average hurler into the ground.

I’ll never forget McGregor blowing after three rounds of boxing v mayweather.

By rubby standards, which is about middling amateur sportsman type, a county badminton player. Nowhere near the same bleep test as a kieran killenny or a Kyle Hayes. I’d love to know Hugo’s 5km best - you’d be devastated

Your Mayweather Mcgregor example is beyond stupid which shows you’ve little practical understanding of sports. 9 minutes in a boxing ring would be literal torture for a rubby man fitness wise. Nevermind doing it for 8 rounds or whatever he did

I don’t think Kyle hayes is near the fittest of the Limerick lads. I’d say it’s Tom Morrissey, gearoid hegarty and possibly Dan Morrissey or somebody like that.

I’m merely comparing different athletes from different sports. You seem very angry over this.

Not everything is anger. The aerobic fitnees of elite combat sports is a level beyond rubby/gaa etc

[quote=“Enrique, post:5059, topic:27167, full:true”]
Not everything is anger. The aerobic fitnees of elite combat sports is a level beyond rubby/gaa etc
[/

. McGregor is a mma fighter and mayweather is a boxer.

And?

Just looking here but it seems beuden Barrett held the record for the “bronco test” across all sports according to parnells gaa coach shane rice.

That means Hugo Keenan now holds the record.

The structure of this post and the double zingers landed :clap:

Hang it in the Louvre.

I’d say that will drive some fellas demented

https://twitter.com/coachshanerice/status/1531690733903691777?s=46

Fellas days are going to be absolutely ruined.

1 Like

And a parnells man and all to add salt into the wounds.

The absolute state of that cunt :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Any decent athlete would smash that. Safe to say they’re not doing it so.

Keenan still not fit enough to win a World Cup quarter final.

I actually finally Ireland look to have a clutch of proper athletes coming through.

Joe McCarthy, Dan Sheehan, Ryan Baird, Tommy ahern, edogbo x 2 and a few more look like they can make up a powerful and quick pack going forward.

They are ridiculously fit looking when you go to a game. Proper athletes. It’s mad watch them warm up. They never miss really. In games they don’t miss unless serious pressure applied.

Had expected Baird to be a bit more impactful by now.