The Anti Rugby Football Thread Pt 2

He seems to be a role model though compared to a lot of the rest of them

Islam steadied the ship with him

1 Like

Lads going mad on Newstalk about lads without a bulls notion at rugby games just drinking.

Women husband hunting :joy::joy:

How dare theyā€¦ Having said that, i know a lad who took his turkish brother in law to the game on saturday and spent most of the game drinking and explaining the rules he knewā€¦

Gerry is absolutely fuming that people left at the end and didnā€™t sing zombie.

4 Likes

Most people watched the last kick as they left the stadium.

Gerry feels strongly that if you donā€™t stay and sing zombie at the end you shouldnā€™t be allowed in.

1 Like

The Aviva is turning into anfield.

1 Like

Gerry thinks bringing your drink out to your seat should be stopped like is done for the animals that watch soccer and GAA.

It seems Gerry wants the whole of ireland to buy into this team but not to watch them?

#16th guy

What age is Jerry. Is he running out of time to see Ireland do anything of note? Very panicky.

Turns out it was a Bronco test, he got a 4.11 and Beauden Barrett got a 4.12. Youā€™ll have to give it a lash.

1 Like

Bronco test ā€œinvolves running to-and-from a start line to 20, 40 and 60 metre marks, five times without a break, with a total distance covered of 1200 metresā€

So doing that in 4:12 would mean an average speed of 3:30 min/km which would be a decent clip in a straight line but in a bronco youā€™d have to change direction 180 degrees 30 times during it too with all the deceleration/acceleration that takes.

To my mind 4:12 would be some going. Id say very few GAA players would be at that level abd considering itā€™s apparent popularity as a test weā€™ll surely hear if lots of them hit the low 4s routinely

2 Likes

They were talking about it on OTB last night and they referenced top tier GAA players would be doing it in about 4.30ā€¦no idea of source of that info

2 Likes

5 minutes would be an outstanding time for that.
Iā€™d reckon itā€™d take me 6.
Makes me feel ill even thinking about it tbh.

1 Like

Hugo is a seriously fit individual as I pointed out.

Canan moodie at 13 tomorrow v Leinster. Heā€™s the potential to be one of the true greats in my opinion.

These bulls arenā€™t going to roll over.

Nice hands but thatā€™s a shit try to concede.