The Anti Rugby Football Thread Pt 2

The first time bulls don’t kick the ball back they run in an easy try and some Leinster lad gets knocked out.

Should be a card for Luke McGrath imo

No attempt to wrap his arms. Bad tackle by McGrath

He’s made an awful tit out of himself

Arendse is simply electric.

What is Ian madigan on about :joy:

The bulls have offered less than nothing in attack. Leinster much slicker.

Big Joe McCarthy looks knackered.

Jamison Gibson-Park making a massive difference. Luke McGrath gone backwards last few seasons.

1 Like

A very odd game.

Willie le roux is so slow now

I’ll never forget the shock I got from McGrath going to Japan over Marmion who was in mighty form. It might have made no difference to the campaign but I didn’t think McGrath was much more than URC standard even at that stage, bar his line breaks. Blade is a very similar player that’s limited in a lot of vital aspects of scrumhalf duties.

1 Like

Sheehan is a rocket.

Bulls offered next to nothing but Leinster still offering teams a glimmer of hope.

Bulls would have beaten most teams in the league the way they turned up tonight.

Leinster have different gears than the rest though :man_shrugging:

He was decent enough during the ERC campaign to the final that year if I remember correctly. Marmion very unlucky though.

I’m not so sure. Their line out was horrific and they just kept launching the ball in the air. They had
Plenty of chances.

Leinster offering some hope imo but still missing loads. As pointed out luke McGrath is some drop off from Gibson park. The one position Leinster may have no depth.

Eoin toolan leaving the 42.one and joining joe Schmidt and Australia.

I’ll miss him.

I knew Leinster were onto something this year when i was drinking pints with Jacko Nienbarr in O’Shea’s of Clonskeagh on the Tuesday afternoon before Christmas.

1 Like

Jacko Ninebar.
Was he is in Love Hate?

What was the spread?

The Bulls were in the Morehampton in Donnybrook on the absolute banjo on Tuesday and Wed day and night.
They put away a ridiculous amount of gargle

9 points