The Anti Rugby Football Thread Pt 2

Someone give me the 1 minute potted version of the ā€œgameā€ as Iā€™m going to have to discuss it with our pommy head of sales tomorrow morning whne he gleefully seeks me out to gloat. He still hasnā€™t copped onto the fact that I couldnā€™t give two flying fucks about this sport.

The twitter consensus is that England won the collisions, made a raft more dominant tackles than Ireland. That said, they apparently played on the edge of offside all day. England were also more efficient than the home side whose execution was well below the standards theyā€™ve set.

1 Like

Ireland unable to put the ā€œfear of Godā€ into England and duly suffered defeat. Out dominant tackled 48-8 also.

Thatā€™s the new thing now.

Sport is a cruel mistress

1 Like

Schmidt would do well to show them clips of the likes of hegarty, morrissey and hayes.

Dominant Tackles

1 Like

What an awful wanker you are

I saw that at the time and lolzed.

Did he call him a stupid putz? :grin:

Not even a losing bonus point last night. Shambles.

Zero pride in the jersey.

The Oirish shat themselves.

More the limeys shat over the oirish .

They walked all over our brave boys.

They did but letā€™s not lose sight of the fact that England are an excellent team.

Wales v England at Cardiff Arms Park on 23 February has the look of a title decider about it.

Youā€™re some man to play all sidesā€¦Youā€™re a rubby man when it suites ā€¦ But happy to play up to the gallery when they shit their togs.

Hes worse than Tassoti

Is there any way to listen back to the match commentary on RTE Radio?

Iā€™d like to listen to company man Michael Corcoran no doubt berating the referee and doing everything within his power not to criticise any of the Irish players individually.

No doubt itā€™ll have been generic criticism like ā€œIreland have been subdued todayā€ etc.

1 Like

caught some of it

Forward pass mentioned a lot as was the player was ahead of the kicker

No . I am pointing out that England were very impressive .

#TeamOfUs(eless)