The Anti Rugby Football Thread Pt 2

It’s a very strange and backward stance to have in 2020.

1 Like

Sectarian?

Why would nationalists want to play rugby?

Nationalists play rugby all over Ireland. Again, nobody gives a fuck about your bizarre nordie politics.

Not necessarily.

Most clubs/associations in Stroke City just go with ‘Derry’ in their title, regardless of religious affiliation. i.e Derry & District Beekeepers, Apprentice Boys of Derry, Derry Journal.

2 Likes

Worth a watch to see the quality that is on show in this country outside of the pro game

1 Like

Think that’s an incorrect statements, the only nationalists on this island are in the O6.

Woeful missed tackle there.

Amateur hour

1 Like

What a snatch and grab from racing. Sars heading home with tae in the mugs

Terrible match to watch but glad to see Saracens knocked out.

If they’d won the cup, would they have autoqualified as holders for next season’s comp anyone know?

Zebo and Ryan mugging off the IRFU

1 Like

By the sounds of it no they wouldn’t have but I’m not sure.

Second match much better fare.

Like Exeter as a club, go about things right way and fond of them since Tom Hayes there.

Two Munstermen with Racing tho.

Be a good final

Racing will fuck them up I’d say

Zebo and especially Ryan for that Heaslip contract was awful business.

The people loved Zebo.

He was fair ropey at stages today.

Ryan was his typical monstrous self. Could see he was disgusted being subbed too.

Don’t know about Racing winning let alone by a big margin. Exeter execute their game very well

1 Like

I love Racing tbh, such an entertaining side. Lots didn’t go to hand today that I’d hope would the next day.

Zebedee has fucked Kearney

What does this mean?

They stick to grinding out their gameplan. Compared to say Racing who can play very off the cuff, Exeter stick to their pack grinding it up the field, no mistake type play, taking kicks when on offer.

They’re a better hybrid of the old Munster team who with O’Gara behind a dominant pack did similar. They however have better strike players and runners in their backs with the likes of Nowell able.to break a game open when suits them

You know what they’re going to do before you go out on the pitch against them but is still very difficult to drag them away or counter them

They have tactics?