The ask Fran about biscuits thread

@Fran - would wagon wheels be classified as a biscuit?

Bourbon Creams are atrocious and should only be consumed in times of ration or war (along with pink wafers), so by default smiley faces win.

You may not agree with the call but this is something I have very strong opinions on.

[QUOTE=“Fran, post: 934373, member: 110”]Bourbon Creams are atrocious and should only be consumed in times of ration or war (along with pink wafers), so by default smiley faces win.

You may not agree with the call but this is something I have very strong opinions on.[/QUOTE]
+1,000,000 I can’t endorse this post enough. Bourbon Creams and Oreos are fit only for consumption by Dogs, they’re both fucking rancid.

[QUOTE=“Elvis Brandenberg Kremmen, post: 934371, member: 1624”]@Fran What is the most evil and unsuitable biscuit to accompany a cup of tea?

Is it the Oreo?[/QUOTE]

I don’t get all the fuss with Oreos, they seem to be popular and very well marketed but I find them very dry and chalky.

Rich Tea are very unsuitable to dunking as is any biscuit that is completely encased in chocolate.

You need to have the Oreos with milk, nothing else

Wagon Wheel is classified as a biscuit under the AFAB Classification

I like bourbons :oops:

Nothing to be ashamed of, each to their own. Some people on here even like rugby.

Very magnanimous of you Fran.

[QUOTE=“Fran, post: 934373, member: 110”]Bourbon Creams are atrocious and should only be consumed in times of ration or war (along with pink wafers), so by default smiley faces win.

You may not agree with the call but this is something I have very strong opinions on.[/QUOTE]
This is a major diplomatic incident. :cool::cool::eek:

Oreos are nice, just the cream is a little sweet. The biscuit is lovely. Bourbons I can’t have in the house as I eat a whole pack at a time.

Some people on here even like Gaelic football.

I’ve never tasted Oreos…but I have an Oreos Easter Egg. Intriguing thread. Thanks @Fran.

Hobnobs Fran - better with or without chocolate?

Badly exposed …impoverished upbringing. Postings affirmed…

Pulled up by bootstraps. I get hungry even thinking about them. I love iced gems too.

Definitely with chocolate Gary, milk chocolate

I too have an Oreos Easter Egg which I was very disappointed to receive.

@Fran any thoughts on the Fox’s Classic biscuit - with and without chocolate? Used to be my favourite but I think I’ve grown weary of them, possibly due to overexposure to the full suite of Fox’s Classic biscuits and bars.

@Fran what’s the verdict on Kimberly ? I never liked the ginger tasting kunts, and the chocolate covered ones in the tin is just putting lipstick on the pig for me, I am right amn’t I?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTLOCV7TFak