The ask Fran about biscuits thread

@Fran would you care to elaborate on the “banter” on here before when the term “soggy biscuit” was been used as some “in the know” phrase by the forum comedians when discussing some stupid sexual story involving rugby footballers… i have no idea what this term refers to…

[QUOTE=“Elvis Brandenberg Kremmen, post: 934371, member: 1624”]@Fran What is the most evil and unsuitable biscuit to accompany a cup of tea?

Is it the Oreo?[/QUOTE]

jam and creams, a disgusting biscuit

Chocolate Kimberly’s are the business.

:eek::smiley:

[QUOTE=“Rocko, post: 934481, member: 1”]I too have an Oreos Easter Egg which I was very disappointed to receive.

@Fran any thoughts on the Fox’s Classic biscuit - with and without chocolate? Used to be my favourite but I think I’ve grown weary of them, possibly due to overexposure to the full suite of Fox’s Classic biscuits and bars.[/QUOTE]

I used to be very fond of the classic too but it’s not the same as it used to be, the texture of the chocolate is quite waxy and the biscuit isn’t near as moist as it used to be

Kimberleys on their own I can take or leave, but they were completely transformed into a fantastic biscuit that are entirely acceptable for dinner parties and afternoon tea by wrapping them in chocolate

Please refer to the “Ask @myboyblue about Soggy Biscuit Thread”

I’d take pleasure in gutting you boy.

:eek:

No trash talking in this thread please

No trash talking in this thread please[/QUOTE]
You prick.

@Fran

We all know that Jose Mourinho loves nothing better than a few celebratory custard creams after a win.

What’s his biscuit of choice ofter a humiliating defeat?

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 934863, member: 183”]@Fran

We all know that Jose Mourinho loves nothing better than a few celebratory custard creams after a win.

What’s his biscuit of choice ofter a humiliating defeat?[/QUOTE]

My sources inform me that he likes nothing more than to drown his sorrows with a few sour dummies.

He likes to avoid humble pie

Fran, fig rolls - should they be eaten piece by piece or the biscuit peeled off and the fig enjoyed as a chewy second course?

Jesus.

Only a freak would do the 2nd option

@Fran how come you never see garibaldi biscuits any more?

Both methods are acceptable, it can prove difficult to get 100% fig to enjoy as a 2nd course. Very often some remnants of biscuit will still remain and if you persist it can sometimes end up in a sticky mess

So you would not agree with nibbling a purple snack bar then?

I have very little experience of garibaldi biscuits art. They are more popular on the continent and I’d imagine they just didn’t take off in Ireland

Perfectly acceptable along with;

Club Milks
Twixes
Kit Kats
Even Maltesers