The Batshit Crazy Internecine Temperature of the Forum

Must be the thunder and lightening this weekend.

Tis getting fair lively between @TheUlteriorMotive and @Malarkey deSade over the ditch in the COVID thread .

Think of me as Chief Martin Brody chumming the waters. The fish can’t resist as it’s in his nature.

1 Like

This thread should be dungeoned

You could smell the lads spoiling for a covid fight. Classic TFK.

Called it.

Fuck it, I’m going to have to open that thread now arent I

By God. Its a 10/10 lads.

wtf-gif

Lads going all in on Covid :joy: Some of the usual suspects there but surprised at one or two names

4 Likes

Royal Rumble Wrestling GIF by WWE

5 Likes

Gas cunts.

It’s pretty much exactly who you’d expect really,

It’s @Rocko you’d feel sorry for really

2 Likes

@Bandage has been in there already tbf, top notching Admin’ing.

The 15 minute delay would be just what that thread needs @Rocko

I don’t get involved in the rough stuff any more, I’m a light touch moderator. I used to read lots of posts but now I skip most of them. I don’t want to see any thickly/thinly veiled threats that may adversely affect people’s lives OFFLINE though. A throwaway insult is fine & actually welcomed, but we’re experienced internetters now & we should know when it’s going too far. Pull back from the brink please, folks.

5 Likes

Step back from the brink? When a poster is repeatedly making open accusations of rape, paedophilia etc, and then accompanying these accusations with threats of doxing?
You fellas are facilitating and encouraging this behaviour

You’ve always seen serious allegations that somebody is a paedo as “lighthearted banter”.

Good to know that, eh?

Best Royal Rumble ever for me

1 Like

Ah lads - don’t drag the arguing in here.

This thread is for other posters to snigger at all those on full tilt

13 Likes

When @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy is complaining about the low morals on show you know it’s getting testy.

2 Likes