The Batshit Crazy Internecine Temperature of the Forum

Good lord.
Near 200 posts to read. A quick dip suggests to approach with caution

It’s like the Cuban missiles crisis. I thought we were heading towards calamitous internet warfare that could threaten our very e-existence but I think both parties have pulled back from the brink for lunchtime. A ceasefire.

1 Like

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy has long form for this stuff. Time for a banning, methinks.

The decision now rests with admin if they want to set a precedent that threats of reporting posters baselessly for horrific actions will be tolerated.

Sidney is the same poster who resorts to new low after new low but for some reason he is protected on here.

He should never have been let back. He’s a deranged individual who has gone after numerous people outside of this site. Easy enough for him to do as he has no job, no friends, no family so he has nothing to lose.

You couldn’t give a toss about @TheUlteriorMotive or any other poster for that matter. You just want Sid gone cos he ties you up in knots all the time.

1 Like

I want him gone as he is a toxic, poisonous individual who repeatedly oversteps the line.

The only person he ties up in knots is himself, he is a complete and utter hypocrite and genuinely nasty and dangerous.

What sort of nutjob contacts other posters employers and threatens people with such things because they show them up as a hypocrite? He is dangerous as he has nothing to lose, his life is utterly pathetic.

A pathetic lonely, racist asshole who is completely and utterly irredeemable.

Look who’s projecting again. :grinning:

https://twitter.com/MisterTotti/status/1646517936935538688

https://twitter.com/MisterTotti/status/1626219800887283712

They’re busting up the party

It ruins it, well it should.

Who did this, now?

Are you projecting again?

Someone explain to the racist that I wasn’t going around tagging journalists trying to get the site shut down because I got banned.

More false equivalence from the chap. You should work hard on your mental health to improve yourself rather than using it a crutch to explain your sociopathic behaviour.

You did it.

You also tagged journalists to try and get the forum shut down when you were banned.

You goaded a poster about his wife’s cancer with rape jokes

You set up a Twitter account posting the real life identities of posters

You contacted employers trying to get them fired.

You are absolute unadulterated filth which is why your own family don’t even bother with you. You have nothing in your life other than acting like the narrow minded bigoted scumbag you are.

Fuck off.

You’d have given the post a like if the poster were on the same mentaller wagon as yourself. Save us the holier than thou shite. You’re the biggest pain in the arse on the forum.

2 Likes

If somebody new here was to ask “show me an example of somebody who is well balanced, reasonable, in good mental health”, they’d be pointed to the posts of @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy.

Fulvio think so anyway. :joy:

I wouldn’t, unlike you I’ve decency and standards where I could never support an irredeemable nasty bit of work like Sid. You’ve hitched your wagon to him. Shame on you.

Woah, you were already asked to back this up. You didn’t. Whose employers did I supposedly contact and when?

I won’t bother with the rest of the post because it’s clear you’re very close to the edge here after the shellacking you took this morning.

Deary me

Mate

I know you’re trying to goad me into using your recent mental health issues.

You don’t do introspection. Ask yourself why you are the way you are, why everyone in your life is sick of you. You’re not a good person.

Ask @Tierneevin1979