The Batshit Crazy Internecine Temperature of the Forum

You’re a nasty bastard. I hope your real life interactions bear no resemblence to your shit on here. Repeated poking at the most sensitive point for maximum damage. It’s beyond comprehension the lengths you’ve gone to to try to ‘win’ this one.

3 Likes

I think both lads have very very serious mental health issues and are dangerously addicted to these kind of forums. They would both hugely benefit from never being allowed near the internet again as they are both obviously intelligent fellas who would have a lot to offer. I genuinely think rocko should ban them from posting like bookies should with gamblers or pubs with drinkers. Both would be a loss in different ways to TFK as they have interesting alternative views on a range of topics but I can’t see what they are doing being good for them personally in any way shape or form.

1 Like

Checked to here.

14 Likes

You’ve hurled a stormer here these past two days.

1 Like

A draw I suppose a fair result. About 0-12 each in a dour struggle. Trading points endlessly sort of.
Disappointing there was no new, exciting level of insult unearthed but no lack of effort & stamina.

Like most of the football championship it was unedifying to watch at times but that’s the split season….

4 Likes

:joy:

Every crisis is an opportunity . Close the site down on health and safety grounds pal. You and @rocko will finally be free.

Are there any links to these Twitter accounts? Apologies if they have been shared already.

He’s like a Brian Gavin in his pomp, letting the game flow.

11 Likes

A real paragon of light touch administrating.

1 Like

Genuinely LOL’ed out loud at this.

All gone to shit since @Thomas_Brady went on hiatus

The orchards thieves and bulmers have taken its toll

He got a job as a tour guide in the rubby museum

:eyes:

2 Likes

Seems to have calmed down thanks be to God

I had to ring the guards in Millstreet

7 Likes

Did around this time yesterday too.

Hi @Rocko

I think he’s looking to take another break?

Think about that bro