The Batshit Crazy Internecine Temperature of the Forum

The Crackpots dinner dance is in full swing .

3 Likes

Very civilized so far in fairness

Ah Shtop . Wasting the bank holiday away arguing the same shite . Enough already.

Gas cunts

Debbie Reynolds Halloween GIF by filmeditor

Are you stirring it somewhere Mike?

Moi? Nah. I just had a gander in the covid thread and its simmering nicely

Glenshane cleaning house…

By telling lies?

Would you be terrible impressed by Gemma O’Doherty as well?

Lads are only feeling each other out yet. Give it two weeks and lads will be doing INTERNET retirements (which won’t last long) out of pure anger.

I was actually beginning to doubt myself there…

I think she’'s mentally unwell. It’s a Covid thread from my reading?

There’s plenty of mentally unwell people out there who aren’t Nazis like Gemma

4 Likes

Love the little plug you got for yourself there

1 Like

I said, as you know, in significant degree. There is no credible evidence whatsoever in that regard. But continue floating away aboard the barge of lies. The idea that anyone would not take a Covid vaccine because they credibly fear getting myocarditis is beyond laughable.

You have a cultic sense of reality. So nothing I can say could affect your overweening sense of election. So be it. I recognize the syndrome. But not everyone can live a life based on recreational paranoia. Most people have to live in the real world.

A better measure of your analytical abilty might be a consideration of the disjunction between Covid being ‘just an oul flu’ and Covid causing myocarditis. But you do not have the appetite, as repeatedly evident today, for that puzzler. Guff about big business and Bill Gates and all the rest remains a lovely easy option for the analytically challenged.

Well, yer man thinks she is a brave truthteller. He believes – and spouts – the exact same bullshit about Covid.

But continue away in your admiration. Lies would not be told unless they had a receptive constituency somewhere.

an independent study - posted without comment - that shows myocarditis is a known risk and not an insignificant one of covid-19 vaccination.

You’re calling me a liar based on what you said? This is getting curiouser by the minute.

I think she’s a dangerous piece of work also. She seems to be the totem for the impressionable on here to represent any counter thinking by anyone else which is embarrassing.

1 Like

There we agree.

1 Like