The Batshit Crazy Internecine Temperature of the Forum

Fire up the post there…

That’s enough of that sort of thing

@ malarkey your g9ne mad man

Look, forget the soft shoe vaudeville shuffle bullshit. You have claimed – repeatedly – there is a significant chance of contracting myocarditis from a Covid vaccine. There is no such chance, whatever grifting John Campbell drivel you want, like a gull, to push.

Would you care to address the mismatch between Covid being harmless (‘just an oul flu’) and Covid, as is established, causing myocarditis?

Thought not. You have neither the intelligence nor the temperament.

And I suppose the recreational paranoia leads to cowardice, same as damp leads to mould.

I’ve said it before (to you!) and I’ll say it again, the flu can be very serious…like covid. Both can cause myocarditis…i think

I always find it hard to get beyond a dangling modifier:

Although generally very safe, post‐vaccine myocarditis can result from adaptive humoral and cellular, cardiac‐specific inflammation within days and weeks of vaccination.

Up the cats lad

You are talking pure shite.

Same as you were talking pure shite the other day about the Covid virus doing its own thing in late 2020 and early 2021, no matter what the human intervention.

You actually have not got a fuckin’ jot.

But I did eventually get to this sentence:

In all age groups studied, the overall risks of SARS‐CoV‐2 infection‐related hospitalization and death are hugely greater than the risks from post‐vaccine myocarditis.

Well done Jessica.

Aaa

Here you go.

you can find someone else to argue with you fucking toad of a man. You aren’t worth a cup of cold piss

The problem with being desperately wrong is the need, sooner or later, for contortion.

You have not got a fuckin’ jot.

You are wasted on a farm. You could make a fortune dancing for lads smoking a hookah pipe.

plug out the router lad