The Batshit Crazy Internecine Temperature of the Forum

There might not be an election. Trump might just declare himself president for life. Sidney would love that as it would prove him correct.

Labane is incredibly secure In his opinions. It’s hard to ruffle his feathers. I like both him and Sid.

1 Like

It’s been going that way tbf. Find your zen.

He’ll definitely be back. Sure the cunt couldn’t stay away a wet week the last time. He’s Gemma O Doherty levels of crazy and will need his fix of attention on here. It’s actually quite sad.

1 Like

The rugby sex *Rape would be viewable by all?

Tape*

Damn auto erotica*

• auto correct

He should never have been allowed back in. Maybe the admins thought his edgy posting style to piss off the Muldoons was needed? It wasn’t.

11 Likes

:thinking:

I suspect he’s back already anyway. Seems like it must be nigh on impossible to permanently ban someone from here. Except that horrible cunt HBV seemingly. Who for his many many faults made me laugh out loud with his posts on occasion.

1 Like

What the hell happened today lads. I’d hate to think I missed out on the opportunity to make things worse.

1 Like

Hang on, here’s @Bandage along with a state of the forum address/funny quip

1 Like

See this clip on the travelers thread.

Half the forum kicked off and the admins acted like the cops in the clip.

5 Likes

Apart from the obvious, has there been a raft of posters banned tonight?

So there’s no point in me clicking the link you big tease?

Ah right. So you stayed in your car, ate crisps and ate more crisps. Best course of action.

GnrC21
Just when you think this place couldn’t get any more bonkers…

Oh I always think it can get weirder

Can we ban that cunt at the first sign of his return? Anyone who wants to defend him again can piss off too.

3 Likes

I didn’t think the wool would be pulled over your eyes so easily.

2.8 to 11
Disappointed :thinking: