The Batshit Crazy Internecine Temperature of the Forum

I took a look in. I really don’t like when TFK goes that way tbh. Plenty of sport and other things on this weekend to be keeping us occupied.

3 Likes

What have I missed?

1 Like

Listen you langer, you haven’t the balls to address me directly so I don’t expect a response.

I’m sure you are proud of your parents as I am. Your mother is deceased as mine is. If you equate slagging a poster with what has been said repeatedly about my family from a poster who claims to know them then I have to reevaluate my opinion of you and put you in the utter utter cunt of a man category. If it was your mother who was mocked and called the names this wanker has referenced my family with we wouldn’t hear the end of it for a decade.

Now get fucked.

5 Likes

Looks like Liam Neeson posts here and he will find you …

3 Likes

Jesus I’ll have to read this.

Can you kill people with a thesaurus?

3 Likes

Ah stop

A few lads here would never have survived this place 2008-2012.

4 Likes

A few didn’t

2 Likes

Jesus that was glorious. Another boring night, Sid having another breakdown, and then @Malarkey comes flying in like a plane into the World Trade Centre, changes the whole dynamic.

3 Likes

Genetic luck, you see.

The 501’s

Maybe it’s how he’s doing it that’s wrong. Perhaps if he switched to left hand on top

We’ll see in jurassic park 3

3 Likes

The golf seems to be driving a lot of people over the edge.

1 Like

It’ll do that Tbf

The coronavirus thread is getting predictable tonight. It needs @malarkey to come flying in and accuse @backinatracksuit to being descended from a long line of degenerates and dox his mother’s maiden name

2 Likes

You’d have to admit that @Malarkey has a terrific style when delivering a caustic observation.
An archive needs to be opened to collate the best of the forum’s visceral smackdowns.

3 Likes

A terrific idea. You should start one…the challenge of starting said archive/THREAD
might stave off dotage for another fortnight