The Batshit Crazy Internecine Temperature of the Forum

God no

This place is great :joy:

4 Likes

Angry Leonardo Dicaprio GIF

1 Like

After getting a smack down from the boss man I’m predicting a meltdown from a certain someone before the night is out :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The 30 minute rule needs to go. A free for all will clear the air ahead of the Championship

It’s mad stuff. Lads who couldn’t pick out Ukraine on a map in January furiously searching online for articles and tweets that support their position.

I’d say if you removed the Internet from some of them for a week and asked them to jot down their ideas on Russia and Ukraine in a journal it would be fairly harmless

6 Likes

I couldn’t tell you about the war, im an expert in global pandemic response. Im sure someone will be an expert

Maddie McCann is still box office I see

2 Likes

kitchen cooking GIF

She’s bubbling along nicely there of late. Combination of the end of Eurovision, Liverpool, Limerick, Rangers all contributing to the temperature rising somewhat.

I was worried there for a while what with Covid over and fellas losing interest in Ukraine that we were in for a sedate few months. The championship always delivers though.

@iron_mike is an inch away from a nervous breakdown. You wouldn’t know whether to file him under seething, fellas who must be shitting themselves or batshit crazy

Nonsense

@iron_mike is like Keyser sose (but with non existent carpentry skills) manipulating things

1 Like

Coach Klopp has driven lads half demented.

1 Like

He’s a loose cannon. A destabilising force. Dont be fooled.
I take your point about his hands.

Lads, like clock work

2 Likes

The germans have united the forum again. Come on you boys in green

5 Likes

Delirious that the whures couldn’t get over the line

@croppy_boy has gone nuclear

scared season 4 GIF by Black Sails

2 Likes