The Batshit Crazy Internecine Temperature of the Forum

:thinking:

I suspect he’s back already anyway. Seems like it must be nigh on impossible to permanently ban someone from here. Except that horrible cunt HBV seemingly. Who for his many many faults made me laugh out loud with his posts on occasion.

1 Like

What the hell happened today lads. I’d hate to think I missed out on the opportunity to make things worse.

1 Like

Hang on, here’s @Bandage along with a state of the forum address/funny quip

1 Like

See this clip on the travelers thread.

Half the forum kicked off and the admins acted like the cops in the clip.

5 Likes

Apart from the obvious, has there been a raft of posters banned tonight?

So there’s no point in me clicking the link you big tease?

Ah right. So you stayed in your car, ate crisps and ate more crisps. Best course of action.

GnrC21
Just when you think this place couldn’t get any more bonkers…

Oh I always think it can get weirder

Can we ban that cunt at the first sign of his return? Anyone who wants to defend him again can piss off too.

3 Likes

I didn’t think the wool would be pulled over your eyes so easily.

2.8 to 11
Disappointed :thinking:

I’ve been cast into the abyss by @malarkey for having the temerity to suggest he’s just a jobbing hack like most of us.
He does remind me of the lad in the life of Brian screaming “stwike him vewy woughly”

1 Like

There are at least 10 lads here who genuinely should be sectioned.

C or otherwise?

1 Like

I think this place genuinely plays a social role, and most sensible posters recognise that, and avoid baiting people who have hard lives. There are a few posters, a very few, with a properly nasty streak. There are far more would go a long way out of their way to help you out.
I’ve experienced more genuine kindness here than most real life places.

6 Likes

I would thoroughly disagree with this.

The nasty ones are lauded and encouraged generally though

The forum would be a lesser place without Sid but it’s clear that certain things cannot be tolerated by the owners,
We all see what we want, I’ve never been on the receiving end of sids venom but I’ve taken plenty from others, He’s not the nastiest here by any means