The beautiful people of fair Fingal

Mostly Carrick Court mate but there was some done in The Dunes and Ardilaun also.

Higgins butcher in Sutton looks unbelievable on RTE1 now :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Itā€™s a fantastic butchers but itā€™s bloody expensive.

Youā€™ll never remember the price of good meat but youā€™ll never forget where you got bad meat, heā€™s doing it the right way there, looks outstanding.
Thereā€™s a lot of meat lost in the way and length of aging heā€™s playing with there

Donā€™t get me wrong, I shop there all the time and enjoy the product but it doesnā€™t come cheap, is all Iā€™m saying.

The homeless fella who lived in Portmarnock has died. Very sad.

RIP. Saw him in Malahide no length ago.

Youā€™d want your head examined to go up there.

Not Fingal

Animals. If this was Balbriggan, can you imagine what Tipp town was likeā€¦

Sweep sweep

Iā€™m told Gibneys had their share of hassle on Saturday night from Malahideā€™s new arrival of travellers. Theyā€™ve also invited themselves to the Portmarnock leisure centre. Is nowhere safe these days?

Apparently theyā€™ve been told to move along, get along, go, move, shift by FCC.

1 Like

Iā€™d say the owners of the field will have no problem the next time they apply for planning!!!

It had better not impact on the cricket this week.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not so sureā€¦

3 Likes

Weā€™ll defer to your greater knowledge of the intricacies of the planning process in the North and East Fingal administrative area.

6 Likes

Was up there last week with them, brought them an apple crumble to welcome them to the area

I think they are here for a Christian festival which is being held this week

A lot of robberies happened this past week which is obviously rapscallions from the settled community using their presence as cover to go on a spree

6 Likes

Good man. Legendary Fingal hospitality. There are obvious issues with rubbish and sanitation however if they pull up in a field. I found a manky looking Apple Crumble that someone had fucked over the hedge. Even the crows wouldnā€™t touch it.

1 Like

In fairness Malaysians wouldnā€™t make apple crumble all that often.

1 Like