The beautiful people of fair Fingal

Oooffffftttttt
Just when @Juhniallio thought the rainbow coalition planning scandal had gone away…
By the way anyone notice how quick our favorite local representative of the centre right persuasion was to petition the Gardai regarding the property rights of the country club hotel with regard to the new arrivals ?

2 Likes

Should be a fantastic day at the cricket today @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

1 Like

what a day and location for the most watched sporting event ever held in Ireland

Malahide castle and park what a great amenity for the people of Fingal to enjoy.

3 Likes

thanks

Too many GGA pitches imo

1 Like

Limerick owns Malahide Castle now

I’ve a sad tale to relate about Coastal Cabs. I was going into town last night and I booked a cab for 7pm. 7 came and went and there was no sign of the cab so I rang them. Eventually the lady dispatcher with the very hoarse croaky voice answered. It’s important to remember that this lady has such a bollix of a voice that she’s very hard to listen to. Anyway she croaks he’s just gone through garble garble he’ll be there in a second. I said where has he just gone through. Garble garble she croaks again. I didn’t want to ask her a third time so I left it at that. Anyway a full 15 minutes after that a taxi finally shows up telling me though pointedly not apologizing that your woman the garbler had only seconds before begged him to take the job.

Not pleased.

1 Like

Bad enough they’re poisoned by radioactive winds from perfidious Albion but their own authorities are trying to kill them now

https://www.fm104.ie/news/unsafe-lead-levels-in-north-dublin-drinking-water/

Very little of Fingal in that…

1 Like

Sutton isn’t Fingal?

That’s the little bit I referred to. All other bits mentioned are elsewhere.

I was worried for @Fagan_ODowd. That might be close to his new hipster hangout in Lower Side Kilbarrack.

It’s actually closer to my own home. Lower Kilbarrack will be fine.

Sutton is within the administrative area of Fingal county but it is not historically Fingallian.

Cc @Sandymount_Red

no

Sutton = Vichy Fingal

2 Likes

Agreed.

Lads, I’ve to collect someone from the airport around 7pm on Sunday but will be driving up around lunchtime for reasons I won’t bore you with. Where would be a good place to spend a few hours with 2 young kids with stuff to entertain them. Malahide Castle seemed the obvious place that came to mind but no idea beyond that.