The beautiful people of fair Fingal

Just spoke to her. She saw a large crowd but had no idea why or even that they were guards. The only further information garnered was that it was in the vicinity of the steps.

Fairly useless report. Send her out again.

1 Like

I just got a text from a mate asking “Who’s the lad that topped themselves on the beach last night”.

Well that’s enough for us to start with. I presume the large crowd were there because the body in question is a famous person-can we speculate as to who it could be? What famous people live out your way, pal?

[quote=“thedancingbaby, post: 830657, member: 48”]Body found on Portmarnock beach this morning.

More as we get it[/quote]
gordon elliot?

Good to see Fingal playing it’s part in the new election commission ads for the upcoming referenda. Hopefully the balmy sunshine featured won’t see us overrun by city scum again.

@faganodowd have you been up to howth village of late? Worth checking out the christmas tree collection point there in the carpark beside the yacht club. Someone left a car there and it’s been decorated with old christmas trees.

Hope this works…

http://m.independent.ie/irish-news/news/dart-station-and-shop-destroyed-by-teenage-gang-31068863.html

Not Fingal.

After a good run on the velvet strand and a lovely swim at high rock what better way to spend the day than attending the fingal county fair in Newbridge house. Great day out.

1 Like

I’m never more proud to be a Fingallian than on County Fair day. So proud of our fresh produce.

Anybody ever been to the Skerries road races? Worth going to?

Kind of glad I didn’t go now. A doctor was killed at this, died today after an incident yesterday. News reports are confusing as to what actually happened.

you are kind of glad you didnt see someone die?

The incident happened yesterday, clever clogs. :rollseyes:

A fucking belter of a swim after my run today. High rock is one of my favourite places on earth.

Sad day for porto

terrible stuff

First person to correctly identify the area gets a tfk hoodie from @rocko.