The beautiful people of fair Fingal

St Anne’s in pretty Portmarnock?

nimbyville?

2 Likes

I had reason to be driving out the Malahide Road recently for the first time in a long time. It just seemed to be red light after red light every few hundred yards. It must be a very frustrating commute.

They wouldn’t all be hookers mate. You could have mistaken a few for Christmas decorations perhaps?

1 Like

I used to break lights when I had my fixie :cry:

How are you getting to work now, bro? You could buy a bike in a Bike to Work scam and then sell that bike and buy a fixie with the readies.

im too depressed to work, on long term sick leave due to my fixie being robbed

my fixie was bought on the bike to work scheme so cant do it again

That’s understandable. Hope you pull through, pal.

You’ve just won yourself a tfk hoodie. Hit the wardrobe and grab whatever colour you like.

1 Like

Was that one of he Dublin dioceses renowned tin churches there in the Foreground Juhniallio?

Certainly was fagan. Site has been vacant for over 30 years I’d say. It’ll be a lidl soon

What a beautiful day from behind the glass in Fair Fingal. It truly is gods country

2 Likes

RTE knows what’s what. Porto on the weather bulletin at 6 there and Malahide on the angelus of late.

Any of our Fingallians attending tonight’s civic reception for John Mooney?

@Fagan_ODowd @Funtime @fingal_raven @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy @thedancingbaby @Rocko @Big_Dan_Campbell @RaymondCrotty and all other fingallians

Get on here and vote for Higgins Butchers gourmet butchers. They’re in the last 5 to win a stand at taste of Dublin. The other 4 businesses have heavy links with the RNLI apparently. Their one is forage and cure.

All other voters are welcome.

2 Likes

Is that the right link?

Only two votes there Juhni mate

Yes lads. Forage and cure.

Done. Always happy to help out a the small businessman.

Fuck Higgins butchers. I am a staunch Kerrigans man