The beautiful people of fair Fingal

Done.

Done. There was no place on the form to comment on the rnli

1 Like

Going down to Higgins in a bit to get a shoulder of lamb.

Poor choice of words. Loyalists are staunch. Republicans are die-hard. You’ve just outed yourself as a RNLI prick.

1 Like

I have disturbing news for the forum.

There is an RNLI collection tin in Higgins.

2 Likes

@Juhniallio has made a complete fool of himself here

You couldn’t make that up. My guess is that @Big_Dan_Campbell has dropped it in there unbeknownst to anyone. Did you make an issue of it @Fagan_ODowd? Trash the shop?

No I didn’t and I hadn’t my phone with me so I couldn’t take a photo of it. Still Sutton Cross is RNLI heartland so it shouldn’t be too much of a surprise.

Not at all. This just shows us how devious the RNLI can be and the lengths they’ll go to to fleece hardworking folk like fingallians.

1 Like

higgins butchers is now on the list of rnli sympathiser butchers. They will rue the day they turned into a fundraising arm of sea faring loyalism.

I can’t recall my vote. I feel like I have been conned into voting for the DUP. Devious cunts the rnli and their victualer sympathising network.

1 Like
1 Like

He doesn’t really look the type.

7 Likes

That’s horrendous. When was it @Big_Dan_Campbell moved to Fingal ?

2 Likes

:eek:

http://www.rte.ie/archives/2016/1124/834185-malahide-presbyterians/

I’m in malahide for the day on Saturday.

Interesting to see if sylvesters still play creed next season, think they tried to protect their star half back by calling it ‘locker room anger’ when it first emerged

So the native Irish kept Presbyterians as servants - seems like a proud history for the town.

The @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy 's grandmother was knee deep in fish guts to make a few quid. Interesting.

2 Likes

Sons of Presbyterian servants - The Edge (St Margarets Road) and Adam Clayton (Ard Na Mara) brought great pride to Malahide.