The beautiful people of fair Fingal

Any of my fellow Fingallians getting seriously irked by the delay in completing the works on the Clontarf Road which have now officially been going on forever.

Or do you all take less scenic options?

Absoloutelty fagan. I reside within the broader brush strokes of the great peninsula myself and would normally travel along the coast counting gulls, therns and corncrake along the way home. I have been dealing with the cultural and economic drudgery of raheny and killester for long enough now. Any idea when we get our fair promenade back?

There is a bit of difference in scenery between the Howth and Coast Road. :slight_smile: Just be thankful you don’t drive the Malahide Road.

Here’s a fine Fingal fellow that went on to play rugby for England, and is now an MBE :clap:

Did you know that his grandmother gutted fish on the pier? Up to her knees in guts and shit so she was, along with all the other women in Malahide at the time.

Cricket headline from The Telegraph in Sept 2016 - An England captain’s job is to lead the team - Eoin Morgan’s Bangladesh decision is a huge mistake

Eoin Morgan, Ballyboughal’s most famous son.

It certainly is a pain @Fagan_ODowd but I look forward with excitement to the new cycle lane. It’ll surely give much enjoyment to tfk members as we read of your harrowing experiences on this new stretch.

the cycle lane on the sections of the road which are completed are amazing. well worth the roadworks

I’ll cycle it myself. The lanes already constructed look amazing. There’ll be no harrowing experiences with motorists as there is a very clear separation.

1 Like

If I never see Killester again, it’ll be too soon. Who lives in these places? Have they no civic pride?

Road is open now. Cycle track isn’t though.

1 Like

And the local there is 'the beachcomber::grin::". I actually got barred from that kip FFS.

One of the worst pubs in Dublin.

Go a half mile down the road and you have one of the best - Harry Byrnes.

Do you like rugby pubs?

Do people refer to this part of the world as “the north county” anymore.

:rollseyes:

anymore?

Answer the question you bollox .

Why so aggressive?