The Business Ideas thread

Gerry is / was a Wexford man

I don’t know either, pal. I never worked in the area either.

That’s a great post. It only got 6 likes though :worried:

Done.

The bus isn’t moving at the time though!
I’d often see him parked up in Borrisoleigh

ssshhhh

Sorry mate, I think it’s a great idea. Would you do a portion of curry sauce to go on the side of the bacon and cabbage.

Chips and gravy and chips and curry for 2.35. Two cuts of bread slathered in butter for 0.70. The menu will be a W.I.P.

Get buried in foetal position in a pod when you die. Grow a tree

Irish rights are available

I reckon people will be dying to get on board with this idea.

Lads is it possible to get the import licence on an oil, derived from a tree grown in the amazon?

It’s entirely legal and has no psychoactive properties.

Does anyone know anything about bottling and labelling a product. As its not being sold as a medicine I presume we would not have to adhere to stringent conditions although we’re not idiots and we will do everything correctly in terms of bottling being done in sterile conditions, stored at the right temperatures and amounts being measured accurately.

@Julio_Geordio weren’t you an olive kingpin at markets? What are the overheads like? Due to circumstances beyond my control I will be unable to work in my current position and have been patiently searching for something to try my hand at. I will accept all advice but I know the product is a winner since I have seen it perform and believe in it 100%. My Dutch partners who introduced me to it feel the same and I have inspired them to launch something separate solely dedicated to the product.

Any monies made will be distributed fairly and we will gladly give a breakdown to ensure the consumer knows that the people who extract it will be looked after well.

Does anyone use stuff like Difene? @caoimhaoin what would you use if you or a member of your team got a knock? The side effects of NSAIDs are horrible and 70% of long term users will suffer intestinal damage or other stomach problems. This oil will actually strengthen the linings in that area.
It has about 15 other uses too and it really is incredible. My father has full blown arthritis and a hip replacement so botched he has muscle fused with metal. As soon as he read about this oil he wanted it. And if it doesn’t work for him in that regard he can use it to lower his blood pressure, to reduce wrinkles. The wimmen can use it to reduce cellulite, skin disorders, it helps yours gastro tract and stomach lining and can operate as well as aspirin does in thinning your blood.

If anyone wishes to know more, get on board or order some, PM me. There reaches a point in a man’s life when he realises (if the circumstances are such) that he’s wasting his life doing something for shit pay and being servile to people he has no respect for and who have no respect or interest in him and he’s prepared to take a calculated risk based on the advice and feedback of people who he knows are much smarter and level headed than he is. After that he can rot or work 100% to make something of himself.
And if you’re going to try, go all the way, otherwise don’t even start.

Over to you, Dragons, thanks for reading.

ill invest

It’s @ChocolateMice you’re looking for mate but he’s only a pawn in the Olive trade, wouldn’t know the first thing about hard work or business either

2 Likes

5 Likes

Ah yes, it was Choco. He’s a horrible, thick git, isn’t he? I don’'t need pawns. I need princes of enterprise.

1 Like

If it actually does all those things mate you’ll be sorted, I’m sceptical though.

You won’t be able to patent an oil so you’ll need a strong brand linked directly to the oil.
You also won’t be able to advertise it as doing any of things you’ve mentioned unless its been scientifically proven to do so. Look to homeopathy for clues as to how to advertise yourself as a health product whilst having no actual health benefits.
Once you are up and running you send it to a shit load of health food bloggers and these types and word will spread organically. You want to be seen as kind of a secret amongst people in the know initially, people lap that shit up and are mad to spread the word to friends and family

1 Like

That’s the plan Julio. I know three doctors, some chemists, but I have no interest in what they have to say about it. We have our studies and we suggest that it may have these properties based on tests so far and on how it has been used for centuries by the indigenous people of Ecuador, Peru and other Amazonian tribes. We can say that chemists in Brazil sell it in capsules and it was noted as a medicine in journals since the 1640s. I have contacts in the papers, radio and TV. Those health sections would love to write about it. The testimonials and the back story make for great reading and advertising.
And it actually works.

done

I’ll buy it. My mam has a load of arthritis and anything would be worth a go.

That’s the attitude I have gotten from every arthritis sufferer I have met. I am one myself. And I reckon I’ve done enough damage to myself that NSAIDs would finish me off fairly quickly.