The Business Ideas thread

African Shea Butter is where it’s at kid.

I told you the mugs would line up for it @PoisonousMisanthrope

I firmly believe its a lot easier to sell vague pie in the sky stuff rather than actual scientifically proven things.

3 Likes

@Bandage has a friend who’s a businessman looking for a career change, offer him some equity in the business and it could be a very mutually beneficial solution.

3 Likes

@bandage could be the stooge in the crowd at the traveling road show.

Now sir we’ve never met before have we?

5 Likes

Julio if you saw my foot last Friday evening and then saw me running for the Wexford bus on Sunday morning you’d not call it pie in the sky…it’s probably the least mug-worthy product out there due to its variety of uses.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

@Bandage as Homer Simpson. Nice

Absolutely. When someone is vulnerable through illness they will try anything. Now if this shit works and people buy more than their first bottle he could be a millionaire. @bandage 's mate would be a fool not to lump on.

Ever hear of Vioxx?

Rofecoxib gained widespread acceptance among physicians treating patients with arthritis and other conditions causing chronic or acute pain. Worldwide, over 80 million people were prescribed rofecoxib at some time.[1]

On September 30, 2004, Merck withdrew rofecoxib from the market because of concerns about increased risk of heart attack and stroke associated with long-term, high-dosage use. Merck withdrew the drug after disclosures that it withheld information about rofecoxib’s risks from doctors and patients for over five years, resulting in between 88,000 and 140,000 cases of serious heart disease.[2] Rofecoxib was one of the most widely used drugs ever to be withdrawn from the market. In the year before withdrawal, Merck had sales revenue of US$2.5 billion from Vioxx.[3] Merck reserved $970 million to pay for its Vioxx-related legal expenses through 2007, and has set aside $4.85bn for legal claims from US citizens.

These lads over there HATE Big Pharma and if you read the above and don’t hate them also there’s something amiss with you… and we have a product that will challenge their numerous products on many fronts. Who the fuck wants bowel damage? Not me anyway. Well, not from anything used to treat a knock anyway.
This stuff works on varicose veins too. I’m starting small but if a wealthy backer came forward we can make the world a better place.

Imagine it’s the week before the AI SHC Final and Limerick’s captain and talisman is doubtful due to an injury waiting to heal. Would JP like to know that the product he invested in was the marginal gain which got him fit and helped bring us back to heaven after over 40 years? That let many an old man die happy? He’d have the clout to ban its sale in Tipperary. Now that is ethical and beautiful.

1 Like

I hope you poison someone to death and end up doing life, you cunt.

2 Likes

+1. This chap is more annoying and a bigger fantasist than that gimp @Thrawneen who used to post here. What a cunt.

Ah here :joy:

He is clearly damaged from years of drug abuse… He is the real life @ChocolateMice of the board - wouldn’t work to warm himself and constantly looking for the easy way out.

1 Like

Give the man a break ffs…don’t be listening to a fella that can’t even admit he wants a career change on an anonymous forum.

I think you’ve taken the internet a little too seriously today, Fella. I’ll forego my usual weekly abuse of you and wish you a happy weekend. I imagine going out in Cork tonight would be some night. The most confident county in Ireland with a big dose of Olympic silver up their holes.

I’m off to the gym all weekend long, mate.

Cannabis oil?

:slight_smile:

The drug “abuse” has actually enhanced my brain and my thinking. Blue sky thinking out of my box is the norm for me these days.

2 Likes

So just to recap, it:

Reduces inflammation
Cures Arthritis
Unfuses muscles from bones
Reduces blood pressure
Reduces wrinkles
Gets rid of Cellulite
Cures skin conditions
Improves the lining of the stomach/gastro tract
Fixes mysterious foot injuries

No scientific basis for any of this but the word of some indigenous tribesmen in the Amazon.

1 Like

Well y’see I can’t say too much but it’s primary component works on the same receptors as CBD oil and if anyone wants to dispute the scientific research into that, go ahead.