The Business Ideas thread

Always queues out the door there.

No messing. I’d know I was paying over the odds but I’d need some sort of breakfast and would go for this as a healthy option. I’ve bought porridge in service stations before.

I have actually bought Porridge in a coffee shop on Dawson Street once but it was €2 or €2.20 or so. Maybe I’m just behind the times but €3.80 seems ridiculous to me.

It is. But it’s not ridiculous for a ‘meal’ which is what you need it as. Seller’s market.

He’s a decent skin and lot of goodwill there.

Would you ever treat yourself to an oul jambon or something like that, pal? I’d very rarely not have breakfast in the house but on the odd occasion (usually hungover ) I’d get a jambon from the Spar on Mount Street. It’s a little tradition of mine.

Its nice coffee and reasonably priced but most times I’m passing and fancy a coffee the queue always puts me off. Good sign though I suppose.

1 Like

Can you operate their coffee lids, pal

2 Likes

Ah jaysus, would you not just go to baggot St and get the bk brekkie

Like a pro, pal.

I hop on a Dublin bike at Mount Street, bro.

That’s highway robbery pal.

It is, pal but I suppose you’ll always have big shots like @Juhniallio with more money than sense who throw around €2 coins like confetti at a wedding.

Sounds like the gick that was served up in a famine workhouse

The engine running on the Berlingo while he lashed infor an overpriced brekkie.

7 Likes

A counselling service for Snowflakes after DT victory .

Lads. A website. I’m told a .com is handier?

(This is very lazy I know but I hardly have the mental strength for this these days with fighting my other two battles. (Court 3rd week in January) )

1 Like

Are you selling just in Ireland ? If so I’d get the .ie if possible but it will most likely need you to have a registered business name relating to the domain you want to setup and submit a cover letter stating why you need the domain. It’s usually fairly straight forward.

If you are selling internationally just go with the .com

Bluehost for cheap hosting.

Godaddy for .com domain name registration

Squarespace if you want to have a go at making your own website

TFK had an awful lot of downtime when we were on bluehost.