The Business Ideas thread

:hushed: :hushed: :hushed:

Informative.

Cheap place to start out though.

There’s a clue there

1 Like

Ah it is alright. We outgrew them. But I’m an elite site owner.

1 Like

We go with blackknight and find them excellent. Zero problems. I’d recommend picking up the .com and .ie. .com is better for anyone outside of Ireland and prevents some fucker seeing you have a good idea and subsequently setting up the. Com and stealing your business.

1 Like

I think you’re ready for http://pendulumsummit.com/

I’d agree with Blacknight. Have had lots of sites with them over the years and never had an ounce of bother . Helped one lad who setup his site with hostgator and they were useless.

Hurley tattoos. A lovely Celtic Tattoo pattern on your Hurley.

You’d see a lot of kids now with stuff drawn on their cultecs.
I’ve never had a hurley long enough to invest in a bit of ink for it, so for that reason I’m out.

2 Likes

It’d be an even more expensive training session.

A few years back I got a self inking rubber stamp for the juveniles in the club.
It was the name of the club with a pair of eyes underneath.
I’d get a young lad to hold his Hurley in the correct position and then stamp the logo/eyes thing where either hand should be in a proper grip.
I’d tell them that if they saw the eyes that their grip was correct.
You and I could market something like your idea as a training aid.

Faythe Harriers stalwart Philip Doyle and his L’Ash Go Leor brand has this market covered nicely:

Nicely?

Gaudily?

3 Likes

You’d want to be very very good at hurling to use one. The white boots of the o-tens.

2 Likes

Join various online fora and contribute to various topics like rugby and parenting all the while disguising your real intentions which is to promote your upper end restaurant in Dublin 4.

5 Likes

I wish!

1 Like

Didn’t know where else to put this here is as good as anywhere.

So I think it’s been discussed on here before but Pippa O Connor is (apparently) a social influencer (whatever that is) with a large and loyal following on Snapchat.

Well she had a live “masterclass” this weekend in the Strand in Limerick both Saturday and Sunday. 5-600 attendees at 100 quid a head. By all accounts the hotel would supply the facilities for nothing/ half nothing in exchange for the marketing

Both evenings she then had a pop up shop for her own jeans brand in House. Apparently you can only buy them online so people were coming to try them on for future reference as well as buying. I belive this was also a roaring success.

In short she appears to be fucking coining it in

Life is unfair

1 Like

Could you not have posted that in Nobody Gives A Fuck thread?

That would be one long thread on here mate

3 Likes

Her husband isnt