The Business Ideas thread

I will have a look for you.

I should mention that most shirts are 25, named shirts are 30-35, t-shirts, 15-20e

Now back to work…

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/Original-Borussia-Dortmund-Football-Shirt-1982-1983-Adidas-XL/152193588304?hash=item236f71dc50:g:KrsAAOSwbsBXo5Sp

Great shirt but the fact it was new to my eye would indicate it’s rare.
And you can thank classicfootballshirts.co.uk for distorting the prices. Ok, they clearly sell a lot to rich folk. Sport should not be for rich folk. I want youngsters to be able to afford these things.

I always wanted a Brazil 1982. £200 it cost me. It actually taints it.

1 Like

I’ve gotten a couple of things from them at decent prices (less than 50£) but most of their 80’s/90’s stuff is ridiculous. They currently have some excellent Kappa stuff in from Napoli Valencia and Roma.

I could get the 2010-11 Valencia away white with blue for €35 Large

Or a Roma l/s white away shirt for 30 from 2000-1

Do me a list if you like. Once the donkeywork is done it is time for…

Always
Be
Closing

I’ve a St Mirren kit from 05 in mint condition if you get any enquiries mate.
Celtic from 05 as well, an unwanted present never worn.

This is what I picked up. Cracking shirt.

Are ye not a bit too old for wearing football shirts?

5 Likes

It’s fascinating to watch. Are they suffering some sort of midlife crisis

1 Like

Fucking hipsters with the shitbox euro club jerseys, lads in or approaching their 40s :thinking:

1 Like

The Schalke 04 shirt was worn when they won the UEFA Cup with a team comprising Jens Lehman, Olaf Thon, and David Wagner and many more.

Shitbox?

The missus?

A dynamo driven device that sits inside the frame of a bicycle that operates as an alarm, tracer.

1 Like

:fearful:

Bike stolen already?

Shotgun.
An app/website for matching Dublin based culchies who need to leave the big smoke for appointments/activities in other less important places. Doesn’t matter if you’re off the road for multiple drink driving offences or your life partner is refusing to give you the keys of the car she made you buy, Shotgun will see you right.
Awkward lads will be encouraged to converse with the provision of a list of topics to chat about. They’ll also be encouraged to give themselves comedy banter names(e.g. the Larry O’s) and to try to outbanter other culchie wagons on similar trips.

6 Likes

An app that tells you where the closest atm is to your current location

You mean like all the other ATM finder apps?

1 Like

Like your current banking app?

An app that is based on people using cash?

Even an old luddite like me has moved to cashless

2 Likes

Is there actually one ?