The Business Ideas thread

I was in a lovely Japanese restaurant in Cupertino a couple of years ago and you ordered with an iPad that was on your table.

2 Likes

Wetherspoons have an even better system, you simply download an app and away you go.

Savage. It is probably linked direct to the microwave where they are reheating your grub

4 Likes

leaving the house would be a big step for a lot of lads on here

Do they have Uber eats in Oireland yet?

Newark, la guardia and Toronto airports have this set up. Tablets at each table and a card machine. Food is dropped. Customer can surf the net or play games on them as well.

1 Like

Customer needs a toe up the hole

1 Like

Saw this on Japan 6 years ago. Had the added benefit of allowing you see the menu in whatever language you wished.

A book of quotes from people which subsequently had to be deleted from social media for different reasons. Each quote might be accompanied by a little story to contextualise it where required. Aimed at the Christmas stocking market.

19 Likes

A great coffee table item.

#cancelled @ christmas would be a good title

1 Like

We need a tfk version of this at least

Very happy to give that the magical no 10

You could launch a(an?) Ewan MacKenna special edition too.

1 Like

That’s an actual good idea; people would probably buy that.

Yep. I think they would. Been thinking about it a lot today.

1 Like

A domestic mini-silage-maker.

For environmentallists who want to make little bails of silage at home from their lawn cuttings, because they’re mad. It’s the size of a food processor. You pour in your grass cuttings, press a button and it wraps everything in plastic, seals everything and adds the acid or whatever you do to make silage. Out pops a perfect little mini bail of silage that you can keep.

1 Like

A fucking great idea.

What do you do with the silage?

I sell it to rich types who are feeling guilty about their lack of action with climate change. They eventually fuck it in ther bins.

1 Like