The Business Ideas thread

Feed it to the mother in law.

Ate it

Grab it

Craniosacral therapy for dogs.

If that didn’t work out then some kind if natural faith healer for dogs, who realigns the dog’s energy but craniosacral therapist would be better. You’d have to live in either London, New York or LA and you’d be fucking minted.

What sort of qualifications do you need to be a craniosacral therapist or do you just make it up?

Where’s @caoimhaoin when you want a sensible answer?. That’s his field innit?

I had to google what that was.

Some line in the opening wiki paragraph :joy:

It is based on fundamental misconceptions about the physiology of the human skull

You’re very narrow minded, those exact same misconceptions can be applied to a dog’s skull.

The d4 set will lap it up

1 Like

Caniosacristy.

It could be an optional extra in boutique kennels.

2 Likes

Jeans with interchangeable designer logo back pockets. Levis for @Sidney , hugo boss for @Bandage, diesel for @Massey, wrangler for @anon67715551 and George at Asda for @Cicero_Dandi

1 Like

How’d you guess

1 Like

Dingos for @farmerinthecity

1 Like

Traveller TV

A 24 hour channel of traveller shout-out videos, traveller rappers and performances by The Furies.

1 Like

I saw a pop up vintage football shirt place on South Ann street yesterday. I wonder is it anything to do with this lapsed poster?

If you own all the land around a lake, then do you own the lake? Can’t find an answer to that. Anybody from Cavan on here?

Did that come up at the Na Piarsaigh committee meeting last night?

1 Like

No. How did know that was on? You’re well informed.

Innovative Irish company here, but can’t find out anything much about them.

in what context?

if you own all the land around a lake any attempting to gain access would be trespassing…

Yellow sliothar supplier to the Irish market.