The Business Ideas thread

It’s all I wear April to September here in the capital. Thecweather is way better than Ireland. I have very serious arms though. Savage definition and tanned. I’m out on the bike most evenings and I get serious attention. A gay lad nearly got killed by a bus tonight because he was staring at me as he crossed the road

18 Likes

You’re being modest. I’d imagine straight lads might also fancy you.

Women stand there with their mouths open sometime as I fly past, it does make you feel good about yourself, these would be very good looking women, and men.

4 Likes

Shrude

Huh?

@Batigol does be swaggering about in one of these, it illustrates the point that the gyms DO need to open.

1 Like

You should fit some brakes on your bike. Save you turning to a dating app for post-feminist moustached battered reconstituted lesbians…who want to take control

1 Like

Cc @KinvarasPassion

1 Like

Shaving my shoulders would become a nuisance

1 Like

Nothing worse than a hairy back

Something about his story that doesn’t add up :joy:

1 Like

We need a bit more swag — There’s a market there for more fashionable GAA stuff surely.

All the influencers are wearing O’Neills shorts now.

I’m surprised the Hurley Surf Gear hasn’t been pushed in Ireland. It’s good gear. I know we don’t surf much. I bought a top for the wife years ago. She got asked so many questions about it that she was embarrassed wearing it.

Lads stopping you to say it’s actually Hurl

1 Like

Guys, are drive thru cafes / coffee shops a thing? They surely should be. I know you could shoot past a McDonalds drive thru to get a coffee but I wouldn’t go out of my way. I’d go to a nice little drive thru patisserie for a coffee and a slice of lemon and raspberry cheesecake though. Ideal in these social distancing times and also if you’re busy and on the go.

You must be gone an awful size now.

3 Likes

Just having a few lovely little treats here now.

12 Likes

I hope to God that’s an emergency treat pic that you keep on your phone and you didnt just happen to be eating them at the time.

2 Likes

Coffee and delish treats by the day, wood fired pizza at night. Worth a visit if you’re in the strawberry beds

1 Like