The Business Ideas thread

He was. He’s not now.

Clarification supplied by Juhy there……

Myself and @TheUlteriorMotive will happily handle the wellness and motivational spin offs. Please keep us in the loop.

3 Likes

At this point the inevitable backlash will begin and @Bandage will find himself logged in the “People who are beginning to give me a pain in the hole” thread.

4 Likes

This time next year we’ll be millionaires

I’ll contact Donie from CNN to see how to deal with the backlash (cc @Thomas_Brady).

Absolutely savage commitment

Controversial and I living at the other end of the country.

That’s not how the Internet works mate… you’ve just talked yourself out of this venture. You and @Thomas_Brady will be the Pete Bests of this venture.

The TFK package;

We promise in 6 months you will

1. Get fit
  2. Lose weight
  3. Become a cynical bastard and a degenerate gambler
4 Likes

Within 120 minutes hold an entrenched expert opinion on any topic of discussion and view any alternative viewpoint as far right/misogynistic/racist/woke.

Curracloe beach

Did anyone ever think to get an old boat, dress lads up as marines, then land them on curracloe beach to make their way up the bluffs?
Target audience - Gaa teams, stags, transition year classes, UKIP types, the RNLI

1 Like

Reminds me of “The Movement”

WHO’S GONNA CARRY THE BOATS?

I’m not saying it’s a business and maybe this is the wrong thread but wouldn’t it be fantastic if the gaa had sticker albums for kids you can collect with all the players on each county squad in it.

We used to do it for premier league players in primary school.

I heard it’s big enough in France for rugby players.

I know way back that there was cards you could collect as well.

Wouldn’t it be good for the profile of players and get kids to know the players a little better.

Obviously just the players name, picture and maybe basic info like their club and whatever else.

2 Likes

This is actually a good idea, except that it would lose money.

I remember the sense of achievement of finishing my PL sticker album in 3rd class.

1 Like

Ya probably but it would still be cool.

They got banned in my primary school for a finish it.

I remember pleading with my mother to buy more packets.

I remember there was even a swap day in Dublin where you could meet up with kids from all over the country to swap stickers.

I spent a fortune trying to get a Fulham player mark Hudson I’d say was his name to finish mine off.

1 Like

It’s good for a child to be introduced into that wheeling dealing at a young age.

There were flakes thrown over an Aljosa Asanovic shiny.

2 Likes

A Leeds fan ripped up a King Kenny card and laughed in my face rather then swop it.

2 Likes