The Cager Thread

By cars I assume he means ambulances and fire brigades.

1 Like

Nope, he means cars

He probably has not joined the dots so.

If he slips on the ice on his bike and breaks his leg or injures his back heā€™ll understand why itā€™s important emergency services can get around.

Why should he slip on the ice though?

The same emergency services you donā€™t give a hay penny fuck for in relation to Covid pressures currently in hospitals?

Thatā€™s an interesting position.

Professional scarecrow builders make less straw men than you.

Backtrack away thereā€¦

Is there a carbon monoxide leak in your house. You seem slower than ever.

2 Likes

@TheUlteriorMotive calling for a ban on all traffic

You are traffic pal.

1 Like

Iā€™d imagine driving the snow plough along the footpath would be tricky

They could spray petrol on the footpaths, would melt the snow in jig time.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy @Rocko next time ye are talking to the clowns in the greens I have a proposal that might be of actual use to the country and environment

Insurance companies shouldnā€™t be allowed to penalise someone who doesnā€™t have a car for a period of time. Iā€™ve no need for the second car at the minute for example, would happily park it up or sell it and make do without it until I needed it again, but if I stop insuring myself my premium would be nuts if I needed to go back.

I believe there are many people in a similar situation, living in cities where the car is costing them money to park, insure, tax and run who would maybe try public transport, rental cars etc but are worried they wonā€™t be able to get a car back if their situation changed.

7 Likes

Iā€™ll pass that on.

1 Like

If you guys made a positive change their the common man would be hugely appreciative.

Real positive change.

@Rocko You need to hide these posts before Rural Independent Half Wits get windā€¦

1 Like

Tell Eamon Ryan Iā€™m available as a special advisor, the first 12 he hired seem to be doing fuck all for him

1 Like

:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

2 Likes

Too late clearly

1 Like

Happens with people going abroad for a couple of years or so. Theyā€™ll keep a car insured at home during their absence so the premium isnā€™t crazy when they come back.