The Cancer Thread

Ah no. Thatā€™s terrible news. Iā€™m very sorry for your loss @Achtungbaby. Incredibly sad with the young family and all.

Itā€™d be nice to put a few quid together for something, I dunno. Itā€™s about all we can do.

RIP @fistoffury

2 Likes

Dreadful news and he such a young man with so much ahead for him. May he rest in peace. Thoughts are with his family and friends. Hope his young child gets a good impression in years to come of what his dad was like.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s awful, condolences to his family and friends.

1 Like

No age. You wouldnā€™t be right thinking of the young family left behind. Condolences to all. RIP @fistoffury

1 Like

Canā€™t get my head around that at all, the poor fella and his family.

RIP fists.

2 Likes

What day is the funeral? As a mark of respect we should close the forum for the day

12 Likes

Tomorrow at 1

2 Likes

See that on FB, the club are making a great effort.

Still canā€™t fucking believe it.

1 Like

Yeah saw that too. Seems like a real tight knit community. Pulling out all the stops to remember their son. Itā€™s a really difficult one to try and swallow.

5 Likes

Good to see you back here johnny

4 Likes

Gutted to hear this. Very sorry for your loss. May he R.I.P.

1 Like

This has really shook me. You dont generally know who these posters are and I didnt know him personally but he was great banter on here - particularly re Clare GAA. RIP. Sorry to hear it mate.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s awful. RIP @fistoffury. Sorry for your loss @Achtungbaby, keep well.

1 Like

Awful news @Achtungbaby - May he rest in peace . Sincere sympathy to family

1 Like

I was shook when I heard this yesterday. It took nearly 24 hours to process. The guy was a gentleman on here. RIP.

10 Likes

38, no fucking age. Iā€™m almost 60 and consider myself a young fella, well up to recently anyway. Sympathies to any of you who knew @fistoffury, Jesus his poor family. Be well everyone, put down the phones and go for a walk, a few pints with pals, fuck it life is for living

32 Likes

RIP. Sincere sympathy to his family and friends. He sounded like a very nice character.

1 Like

Jaysus thatā€™s terrible news. His poor family. RIP to the man

2 Likes

A very young man, so sad, RIP.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a lovely mark of respect to the man. Too young to be taken by that cunt of a thingā€¦ I didnā€™t even know the man or know he was sick but it has me rattled to the bones. I canā€™t get over itā€¦ May he rest in peace

41 Likes